Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
(OOC: I didn't see where this was going, that's all. Has Katt forgotten about her sister? She shoulda gone after her immediately, but i guess it's not my RP, so it's Shadow's call.)

Ayumi rounded a corner, spotting Katt and Saric.

'Oh, there you are... What are you doing?' She asked, seeing the dark aura around her companion's fist.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"It ain't like we be lookin' for princesses now, are we, Lad?" Mael asked, traveling deeper and deeper into the dark with her brave, maybe even foolish companions. She couldn't judge them, she was just like them after all. Who knows? Maybe the 'princess' was hot. "Hopefully not too much, all this walkin's makin' me jittery. I ain't got me landlegs settled yet." She said, having lived the majority of her life on boats and ships, she wasn't exactly used to so much solid ground just yet, especially not in the dark, spooky cavern variety.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Sorry for the delay my ideas dried up during a long work week, at least it felt really long.))

"That will do," said Saric grabbing hold of Katt's hands. When Ayumi rounded the corner Saric attempted to stop but the process had already begun. His body suddenly stiffened as the black energy began to flow from Katt into Saric. In fact it felt to Katt that Saric was drawing more shadow magic out than just what she had brought up.

His body began to change slightly as the foreign shadow magic was absorbed, becoming more bestial in appearance. The magic seemed to writhe as if alive and annoyed at being forcefully drawn from its main user. Then it was over. Saric released his grip and fell to the floor breathing heavily. "I hate that part," he mumbled quietly.
(07-14-2009 04:01 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: OOC: Was waiting on AWL

Waiting for me to what? Vook's not interacting with anyone...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Well you just hadn't posted in awhile. We need to start doing something with the teachers, maybe have them figure out the students entered the dungeon and go in after them.

IC:

"L-let go!" Katt shouted, suddenly pulling her hands away, surprised by the sudden odd surge of her energy, "N-nothing," she said to Ayumi, "Just talking, with our new teacher." she attempted to hide Saric resting on the ground, "What are you doing out here?" she asked.

A ball of light formed near Katt's leg, shaping into Ryuu, who squawked loudly.

"WHAT!?" Katt shouted, clearly understanding the whelp, "Those, I can't believe, Ayumi," she quickly turned to the other teacher, "Apparently a few students didn't listen to our warnings, they jumped into that hole Mar came through and vanished. Dammit, I should had someone guarding it." She could've kicked herself.

*Dungeon*

"It's just a figure of speech, besides where else would someone be except at the bottom?" Shadow asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Kitt hasn't done anything in a long time...
OOC: In other words, Raze's stalking Kitt.

IC:

"It's just, the atmosphere here is very heavy..." Karomaru grunted a bit, feeling the opressive air clutch at him from the inside, "But we gotta continue forwards." He said, determined again as he followed the others, guided by Leviathan's light. "Hey, there's a set of stairs over there..." He observed, walking ahead and examining the dark passage that went downwards.

(Secluded Room)

"I've something that will keep 'em great company." Mar smiled, bumping his hips onto Thorne before he made his way to the door's exit and opened it for the lizardess, and then looked over to the his room where Kitt was taking a peek. He didn't say anything, just sent a fierce glare directly to the catgirl's eyes. "Let's go." He told Thorne without looking at her.

(Halls)

"Oh." Dorothy observed her surroundings in awe, blinking in surprise after seeing Katt jump in front of Saric, "Katt, Mr. Saric, is there som, what?!" she stopped mid-sentence, gasping in despair as she found herself speechless at hearing the students had actually jumped down the hole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yer mean! But no.
OOC: Kitt: What's a stalker?

Katt: Bad people, stay away from them. Mar's one.

IC:

"Stairs? Just how deep does this stupid place go?" Slash groaned, "I want tuna for this."

"Whatever, so who wants to go into the scary tunnel of possible death first?" Shadow asked as he looked over the staircase, unable to see to the bottom of it.

*Dark Dimension*

"EEK!" Kitt jumped back, slamming the door hard as she caught Mar's glare, Th-that was scary. she gulped a bit.

"Hmm? What's the matter, don't tell me you didn't put your toys away," Thorne laughed, "Want me to take care of it? Make sure she doesn't go anywhere for awhile." she smiled.

*School*

"Dammit, I was hoping we wouldn't have to, but it looks like we'll have to go down there." Katt tried to appear annoyed but was clearly relieved, "Losing one student is bad enough, we can't let them get hurt, and maybe, maybe Kitt's down there too." she said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stairing down the staircase, Mael raised a brow. Was she feeling adventurous enough to venture down there? The air was getting pretty thick and harder to breathe the further they traveled. She stopped Leviathan in midair to stroke his head thoughtfully. After a while, she came to one conclusion: They've gone this far, they might as well go full speed ahead. After all, when one's galleon is caught in the middle of a storm half-way out to sea, one doesn't turn around and sail back, it poses the same risk as going forward. One braves through the storm by going full speed ahead, that way, if they survive, they'll be closer to their destination at least and not further.

"Ladies first, lads." She grinned at them, and watching the steps illuminated by her familiar's bio-luminescence, descended down the flight of stairs one step at a time.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers