Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Say, what are these things anyway?" Karomaru asked as he removed Kelderiver from the floor, swatting it to get the leftovers of the black blobs off the sword. "I've never seen such things before..." he frowned, pensant and troubled at the same time. "They seemed like they wanted to eat us, but they didn't seem to have mouths..." he observed, recalling that under the fixated masks the shadows were using nothing seemed to be there.

(Secluded Room)

"You turn me on." Mar cleverly responded, bumping his pulsing crotch through his pants onto Thorne's paw, "But we can have fun after we take care of these kids, don't you think?" he smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Probably some kind of guardians, guessing they don't get company down here often." Shadow figured shrugging slightly, "Suppose they could eat through osmosis, covering over something and absorbing it."

"Wow that sounds like fun, why the hell did we come here again?" Slash asked.

"To rescue that girl."

"Oh right, Karo's girlfriend, of course. Better have a cute familiar or I quit."

"Come on, let's keep moving, don't know if these things are smart but more might come after hearing that fight."

*Halls*

"Alright," Katt held her hands out to saric, "So how do you do this? Just feel the energy or something?" she asked, a bit curious.

*Seclude room*

"Oh what cute girl doesn't turn you on?" Thorne laughed, removing her clawed hand from Mar, "Fine, bussiness before pleasure I suppose, not going to be too much work picking on some kids, but I'm always up for an unfair fight."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Osmosis? THEY BE SUCKIN' US DRY!?" Mael freaked out. "I be wantin' a hefty reward after we save yer girlfriend lad! Some booty'll do!" She grunted and had Levi light up the path ahead again. "Now lets be movin' before more o' them rapists come along, shall we lads?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Not exactly," said Saric taking Katt's hand "I actually absorb some of your shadow magic. From that I can tell how much of it you have as well as how bad the corruption may be. Now I need you to focus your shadow magic, as much as you possibly can, toward your hands."
"You sure that's safe?" Katt asked, a bit worried about accidentally hurting, "Well, alright, I'll try," Katt closed her eyes, her brow furrowing as she tried to focus, after a few minutes there was nothing more than just a small black aura wrapping around her hand, "Ugh, I can't do it, I worked so long trying to keep it supressed. I can't just call it out whenever I want." she growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"R-right!" Karomaru said, regaining his composture as he followed the path illuminated by Leviathan. "I wonder how much of this creepy place we have to explore until we find Kitt..." he sighed a bit, the blood-stained walls and the dense atmosphere heaveing over his determined mind.

(Secluded Room)

"We won't need to gang up on them," Mar smiled to Thorne, making a small poker cards appear in his claw with a simple hand trick. "We've got the Shadow Guardians. Plus it's no fun if we take them out instantly, is it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Try having Katt think about Raze =D, or what they might be doing to Kitt! xD)
OOC: So, people gonna post anytime soon?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Was waiting on AWL and Mian but guess we can move on for now. And Magi, right now Katt's shadow magic is based almost entirely off of reaction to stimuli, like Raze's antagonizing.

IC:

"Haven't you ever read those goofy fairy tales? The princess is always in either the deepest part or the highest tower. Doubt we'll find any towers here, so the lowest level." Shadow mumbled a bit as he looked around, "That is if this place has levels."

*Secluded room*

"Well they are just kids, wouldn't be fun to destroy them too quickly." Thorne grinned, "So, what's the weakest guardian we have? If they can't even beat that they won't be any fun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I thought it was based off anger, sorry >.< Oh and guys, right now I'm stalking one of the characters, and I'll come into play sooner or later. Also, one last thing, are we gonna have our first all out confrontation soon? (I'm sure they'll be many) Sorry for all the questions.