Join our server on Discord

Microsoft Mail?
I wonder about that. Only slightly, though, because having my account will not grant anybody any benefits whatsoever o_O So I question the person's logic, unless it was a generic scam.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think, they think you keep personal stuff in your e-mail or something. Kinda like personal info credit card info, ect.
If they have your e-mail, they can check it for things like paypal registration, and if they get a paypal registration, they could concievably steal money directly from your bank account if you set it up on your paypal account.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
(02-02-2010 08:48 AM)Rational passion Wrote: If they have your e-mail, they can check it for things like paypal registration, and if they get a paypal registration, they could [u]conceivably steal money directly from your bank account if you set it up on your paypal account.[/u]

Kinda already pointed that out. I mean that is honestly the oldest sam in the book.
That and if it works on one email account, you get several others added to your send list, thus several more victims.
ANYTHING asking for your personal info, ANY personal info, is a phishing scam 99% of the time.

And yeah, they're hilariously obvious, sometimes. Like one time, I got an email saying that my WoW account had been suspended, and to enter my username and password to verify that I own it. Yep, I'm currently in-game, and my account is banned. Makes sense right? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
They may be obvious, but they are successful.
(02-03-2010 10:06 AM)AetherRose Wrote: They may be obvious, but they are successful.

To the people with an IQ of 50 or below.
IE
Most of Amurica.
(02-04-2010 10:26 AM)AetherRose Wrote: IE
Most of Amurica.

lol