Join our server on Discord

asking a personal question
(10-16-2009 10:52 AM)Sarita Wrote: Rape isn't about Sex, Wise. It's about control.

Anyway, yea.. I'd take Niyara's advice on this one.

Really? It's about what kind of control? Control on keeping your dick in your pants and out of somebody ass or pussy? Or control as in they have no life and a drug addiction?

Rape is sex. Its a painful sex. Painful and lustful to the one that commits it. But terror and fear to the one who fucking receives it.

If it was EVER about control then there would be a lot of people who would be less idiotic in this society. No....No there would be more.
(10-16-2009 10:07 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Butt rape is still better than the other kind.
I disagree, assholes are much more risky to rupture then the mouth or the vagina due to their lack of lubrication...Unless you refering to Ear rape?

Back on the subject i'd say don't bother with him, not because of what he's done but because i don't know what he's done in detail. In other words, more information makes a more reliable comment.

P.S it's both control and sex, please stop arguing now that both are right answers.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(10-17-2009 06:02 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(10-16-2009 10:07 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Butt rape is still better than the other kind.
I disagree, assholes are much more risky to rupture then the mouth or the vagina due to their lack of lubrication...Unless you refering to Ear rape?

Back on the subject i'd say don't bother with him, not because of what he's done but because i don't know what he's done in detail. In other words, more information makes a more reliable comment.

P.S it's both control and sex, please stop arguing now that both are right answers.

Sorry. Three of my friends and my mother had gotten raped. Kinda pissy about the subject.
(10-17-2009 07:18 AM)MP2E Wrote: Sorry. Three of my friends and my mother had gotten raped. Kinda pissy about the subject.

If you really did know four rape victims then, yeah, that is a good reason to be pissed off.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
With all due respect MP2E, actually being a victim is much worse than knowing one. (or even many)

Most of my students in my self defense class have been victims in the past, and one of the things I teach is how to turn such a horrible experience, into a source of strength. It's something I learned back when it happened to me... And I'd say that it works considering the small (as in numbers, not in size) army of badass young women I've worked with.

I also volunteer as a rape crisis counselor when I can, and one thing you have to remember, is to be supportive first, and not get angry about the story you hear until you hang up.
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/041128

Eeeeeeee!!! Explosions! ,,,=^.^=,,,
(10-18-2009 10:46 AM)Niyara Wrote: With all due respect MP2E, actually being a victim is much worse than knowing one. (or even many)

Most of my students in my self defense class have been victims in the past, and one of the things I teach is how to turn such a horrible experience, into a source of strength. It's something I learned back when it happened to me... And I'd say that it works considering the small (as in numbers, not in size) army of badass young women I've worked with.

I also volunteer as a rape crisis counselor when I can, and one thing you have to remember, is to be supportive first, and not get angry about the story you hear until you hang up.

Yeah yeah sorry. I get it by now. I just receive attitude daily because I am a male in this house. xD
Well... seeing that rape is about control and sex, to be honest just about anything could lead to it... (Reference = Law and Order Special Victims Unit, various hentai clips and a few chars of mine.)

On the subject at hand I don't think it would be a good idea to try to go back with him if he did something like that to you. Granted I personally haven't been through anything like that, I can imagine that it can leave a bad scar on your life regarding him. It's your choice to or not if you do feel he's truly sorry for doing that to you, but he would have to show quite a lot to regain any lost trust you had for him.

Then again, sometimes getting back at him could straighten things out, like doing the same to him that he did to you? Just throwing out an idea there, though it might not be a good one lol.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions