Join our server on Discord

Twin RPG
OOC:  This is a collaboration between me and DMX that will follow Aqua's and Darky's relationship after Aqua becomes pregnant. Here's the RP where this started: http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/sh...p?tid=5743

Here's a description of Darky:

Dark Panthermon: Male, Warrior spirit (like the ones in Frontier)
Appearance: Muscular, black-furred, cat-like humanoid with bat-like wings. A little taller than Agunimon.

IC:

Darky looked at his mate lovingly, having just mated non-stop with her for three days straight (I'm eager to get her pregnant, DMX, so I figured we could just skip the final few fucks, lol).  If what he knew about aquatic reptile digimon was true, she would soon become pregnant.  He had been wanting this for months...and now it would soon come true.

"You alright, my love?" he purred, pulling Aqua's body to him, rubbing her cum-swollen belly soothingly.  He had little doubt that both her pussy and tailhole were sore and did his best to make her comfortable, gently rubbing her entrances and purring softly.
OOC: If I'm right everybody here knows Aqua, but in case any of you don't: She's an AquaVeemon, meaning she's a female Veemon with fins, an a wider load of hips (wink wink).

IC:

Aqua murred, not only she had been fucked for three days without a break, her body was almost entirely filled with her mate's seed. "Mmmrrrrrr... Darky I loved this..." oblivious about anything that might happen to her, she blushed and added: "We should do this again some-time..." she said, unaware of the current situation her uterus was going by.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow chuckled, craddling Aqua in his arms like a child, rubbing her cum-swollen belly and purring.

"Mmm, we might...if you get me horny enough one day. I don't think I have enough in me to do that without my sexy mate getting me frisky," he teased, licking all over her face. In the back of his mind, he wondered how long it would be before she became pregnant.
"Tee-hee!" Aqua giggled, "I think right now we could go rest, right?" Aqua thought out loud, after all, now her mind was drifting to a nice strawberry dessert and a good nap with her lover.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: If you want, we can just have this involve Aqua and Darky; we don't have to have Ranamon in it.

"Mmm, I agree...your big tummy will make a nice pillow," he purred, carrying her back to his hut, entering their room and laying her on the bed.

"Is there anything I can get you, my fat love?" he cooed, rubbing her cum-bloated belly.
"Tee-hee don't call me that!" Aqua giggled even though she enjoyed the treatment, "I'd love some strawberries and whipped cream! Do we have any?" she asked sweetly.

OOC: Alright, let's leave it up to the common romance here then ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, yes I do," he purred, going to fetch them quickly. Bringing back a bowl of strawberries and a can of whipped cream, he set the bowl down next to his mate.

"Mmm, wanna eat them the normal way...or the kinky way?" he purred, taking a strawberry...and slyly slipping it into her sopping pussy.
Aww man! Why does he have to be this kinky when I'm so tired?! I hate being a rookie! He's way more resistant... Aqua huffed mentally, moaning to Darky as the strawberry was attempted to be sucked inside by her tight but small opening, "Hmmm... normally... but you can have that one" she teased with a wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow murred, understanding she was tired. Knowing how she liked to cuddle, he got in next to her, pulling her little body to his own.

"Mmm, it's okay, baby. It's not your fault you're so sexy that I can't leave you alone," he purred, giving her a lick on the cheek before sliding the strawberry in his mouth, murring at the taste. He then set the bowl within her reach and began to gently rub her body with his soft paws, helping her relax.
"Mmmrrr..." the little digimon murred, wagging her tail left and right like a happy puppy, "What about the whipcream?" she murmured to him, smiling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad