Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Okay, this is pretty much an RPG that continues the relationship of my Dark Panthermon character, now known as Darky, and Aquaveemon and Ranamon. This is a normal RPG, so there will be no fetishes. Anyone can join; however your character must have some kind of relationship (family member, friend, former lover, etc) with either Darky, Ranamon, or Aquaveemon.

My characters:

Dark Panthermon (See Digimon Expansion RPG for his stats and description)

Name: Darky
Relationship: Mate of Aquaveemon and Ranamon

Ranamon

Name: Still working on one, will post when decided.
Relationship: Mate of Darky along with Aquaveemon.

Okay, and so the story begins.

It was a beautiful day in the Digital World; the sun was shining, the Biyomon were chirping, and digimon of various species and ranks were outside enjoying the fresh air. It was a day for picnics, swimming, all kinds of outdoor activities.

However, in a large hut in a secluded part of the Forest region, near a river-side, a digimon known as Dark Panthermon was a bit...okay, a lot preoccupied to enjoy it.

"Uh, Uh...ohhh...sooo gooood," moaned Darky as his mate, an Aquaveemon, rode him like a demon, bouncing up and down on his cock (sorry for the little bit of power play, promise it won't happen beyond this point). For weeks, Aqua, as he called her, had been horny as hell, seemingly unable to go more than two seconds without fucking him. He had spent many an hour on the ground, floor, or what have you, the little rookie having her way with him. It wasn't particularly unwelcome, though Darky had yet to figure out what the deal was.

"Ohhh...what is...ahhh...with you...mmmm...Aqua? Thissss...uhh...is the...nggh...fifth time...groan...in the last...prrr...hour," he managed to grunt out as Aqua's soaked cunny slid up and down his cock.
OOC:

AquaVeemon

Name: Aqua.
Description: Visit Digimon Expansion RPG for it, heh heh.
Relationship: Mate of Darky along with Ranamon.

IC:

Aqua lustfully moaned, "Ohhhhh yeah!! DARKY!! MORE!!" she yelped, not quite listening to his questions as she continued riding him like a wild beast, her pussy splurting out juices as she held on the panther with her claws on his chest, "Hrrrrr! OHHH YEAH! I LOVE IT!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky bucked into her a few more times, then roared as he came, filling Aqua's womb with his seed. However, before her own climax could occur, he pulled her off his cock and held her up in front of him, pinning her arms to her sides.

"I'm serious, Aqua. This is the fifth time in the last hour, and the one hundredth time in the last week, that you have fucked me like a rabid animal. What is up with you?" he growled, trying to get his point across. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the attention; he just couldn't understand what was making Aqua so horny.
OOC:
Name - Invisimon (Vi)
Gender - Female (although she can make her form Male if she wants)
Description - She is a shape shifter. *shrugs* Putting anything here is pontless.

IC:

Vi floated along in her ghost form, smiling as she weaved between trees, she paused momentarily as she heard someone... a female... yelling. She turned to face the direction from which it came... facing a hut "Hmm?"
OOC: Alright, if you're going to play in this RP, Pokepimp, you behave yourself, alright. Don't bring any of your freaky stuff into this RPG *shudders at the memory of the hooks digging into his flesh*. Not trying to be rude, just don't want any disturbing surprises.
OOC: ^_^' OK. Oh... and an idea for a title "Friends of the Panthermon" ^u^
OOC:

Slashmon.

Name: Slash.
Description: 4 foot tall white cat, black strips on his back and circling his tail. Retractable claws.
Relationship: Had a brief run in with Aquaveemon before when he rescued her from a woodmon (Kudos if you know where I got this from) A traveller by nature wanders around alot. Visiting nearby where he met Aqua and is trying to hunt her down.

Chupamon.

Name: Chupa (How original.)
Description: 4 foot tall dragoness, long red hair that covers some of her face, small wings on her back are more for show since they don't have enough size to actually lift her, long thin dragonic tail.
Relationship: A close friend of Slash's, traveling with him mainly because she has nothing better to do and because cute guys like him are hard to find sometimes.

IC:

Slash yawned and stretched a bit. Nothing was better than lying on the cool grass while the sun warmed him, "Nothin beats a good sun bathing." He sighed as he rolled over onto his stomach.

"Speak for yourself." Chupa said as she sat in the shade of a nearby tree, "This heat is killing me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Lawl.

IC:

Aqua sighed a bit in bliss, her eyes were still showing lust though half-closed "I'm okay..." she said. As her body couldn't move, her tail had started to swish considerably fast behind her, like if she showed she still was eager to continue, "Kiss me Darky" she said in her sweet voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: How do I change the title? And to any more particpants in this RPG; would one of you mind playing Ranamon (see Digimon Expansion for her relationship with Darky and Aqua). I think that in this RPG, it would be better is someone else played her.

Darky sighed, rolling his eyes. He really wanted to know what was going on with Aqua, but it was obvious he wasn't going to get anything out of her right now, with her mind totally on mating him.

"Okay, my love, but after this next fuck, you tell me what's going on with you, alright," he said, pulling her into a lustful, open-mouthed kiss. His paws ran along her back, one moving down and squeezing her ass. He extended his tongue into her mouth, dancing it around her maw.

OOC: Hey DMX, the Digimon Expansion RPG is still active. I haven't ended it.
OOC: Edit your post, change the subject of the topic (Above 'Message body' which is above the emoticons).
I'll post in the Expansion latah, I was kinda busy, heh heh.

IC:

Aqua giggled in the kiss and started frenching him, in the middle of the hard tongue-embrace she felt him squishing her ass cheeks, "Come on... fill me there..." she said with a pleading voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad