Join our server on Discord

Thanks for being a mom...BITCH!
How would that help though...?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
UnknownH Wrote:Well, you'd have to stay with family then. Or, see if your mother can be made to pay you money if you get emancipated. I saw it on another tv show.

Yeah, and later you'll have your mom competing with Tony Hawk or Matt Hoffman to gain your trust back.

Quote:How would that help though...?

Think of it. You'd live somewhere in the same city, but without your mother nearby, according to what the judge say, and she'd start paying for you until you are 18 or 21, depends your law. Just watch the Simpsons, they often repeat that episode.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UnknownH Wrote:Well, you'd have to stay with family then. Or, see if your mother can be made to pay you money if you get emancipated. I saw it on another tv show.
That way you could try to get a little apartment somewhere. So how old are you and roran? That might help.

I think that was on the simpsons, even though it's a comedy show it was mostly accurate. The courts can make it so a certain percentage of her income goes to you in order to survive.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:

Yeah, and later you'll have your mom competing with Tony Hawk or Matt Hoffman to gain your trust back.

Quote:How would that help though...?

Think of it. You'd live somewhere in the same city, but without your mother nearby, according to what the judge say, and she'd start paying for you until you are 18 or 21, depends your law. Just watch the Simpsons, they often repeat that episode.

I got the second part from there. The idea at first, was from a different show.
Or you can come to England! Where the government will give you home, food, medical shit and everything. All when the people who were born here don't get fuck all. :P Plus... I'd be happy to see yer! ^_^
Wow, this is weird. I'm saving this.
omg omg omg omg omg I would LOOOOOOOOVE to come to England!!!!! *pounces and kisses you all over*
Ummm...*looks up as everyone from the DaD is staring at us*
hehe...
Anyways..I would love it. I always wanted to go there! And to see you would be a better reason!
I'd be over every day to hang out with you!
*starts imagining it* to be continued.........
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
*grabs his bag, plans an escape route from Wales to England, and then nods* Right, off to see Pokepimp as well.

Seriously, it would be a laugh.

But, yeah, the goverment can be good... when they actually bother to be.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*really wanting to escape to England*
*whimpers*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA