Join our server on Discord

I'm not suicidal...but just fucking end it all...
DragonMasterX Wrote:I'd rather talk this on MSN, but you know, I really thought we were friends. As you said, friends care about friends, I care about you, but seemingly, you think I hate you, I don't know where you get that from, but if that's how you feel, I can't do anything about it. Listen to Herr Mullen, think about yourself, if you think I or everybody else hate you, then drop our friendship. You feel hurt? You don't know how you are making the people you say that 'care' for you feel from that.
DragonMasterX Wrote:And as for the cheering part, well... as you know, I almost always don't have anything nice, neither useful to say, so that's partially why I don't take much participation in Rants.

Hmmmm............<.<

Anyway....Hey, misty. You know, you gotta get used to situations like this, because you can look forward to several decades of love life. You will feel like this several times, and you'll sometimes make it feel to others too. So, I'll give you a tip on how to deal with a guy you fell for but that doesn't like you. It works wonders for me. Simply, you think deeply of all his flaws; for example, how short he is, or fat, or stupid, or what a lame taste in clothing he has.....everything bad you know of him, or even imagine. After that, you'll feel better thinking of what a piece of junk you've got rid of, and feel much better. I hope it works for you too!
[/quote]
I don't know why, but the unformed HTML (the [/quote]'s without anything to quote, for example) irritates me.
Believe me when I say that suicide doesn't help. I have attemped suicide numerous times in the past. One time I almost died when I swallowed a bunch of pills. I was rushed to the hospital and had to swallow a black mixture called ''tar'' It was so horrid tasting. I also inflicted tons of wounds onto myself and spent a total of about 6 months in the looney bin. I'm better now although I still feel miserable all the time. The medication I'm on doesn't help all too much.

But my main point is that no matter how bad life seems you just have to keep at it. Look at me, I lost both of my grandparents within three months of each other. I was adopted after flying across the world to the United States. I have type 2 diabetes and asberger syndrome. My parents have been divorced since I was 10 years old. We're all going to die some day and rushing it is not the way it was supposed to play out.
*whimpers* Sorry to hear that DV85.

Like I said...I'm fine now. I'm out of my little 'slump'

And Zephyr..that's what I do with a lot of the guys I like, but know that I have no chance with them. For example..my first boyfriend..everyone still makes fun of me for it. The biggest flaw that he had was his hair. It was really bright orange *tries not to laugh* and everyone called him firecrotch. Since I was his first girlfriend, everyone came to me and asked if his pubes were the same color. I got so sick of it, so I looked at it as a flaw. I still get asked if they were really orange...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:I'd rather talk this on MSN, but you know, I really thought we were friends. As you said, friends care about friends, I care about you, but seemingly, you think I hate you, I don't know where you get that from, but if that's how you feel, I can't do anything about it. Listen to Herr Mullen, think about yourself, if you think I or everybody else hate you, then drop our friendship. You feel hurt? You don't know how you are making the people you say that 'care' for you feel from that.
DragonMasterX Wrote:And as for the cheering part, well... as you know, I almost always don't have anything nice, neither useful to say, so that's partially why I don't take much participation in Rants.

Hmmmm............<.<
[/quote]

Did I say something useful this time? Lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I guess you did..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA