Join our server on Discord

PS3...damn expensive...
Graphics don't mean much if they are not fully implemented either... hence why there isn't always a good jump with newer systems. I may buy the Wii after all. If the controller does well, which I think it will appeal to most gamers, then the Wii will do very well.
The Wii looks like a lot of fun to play. Plus the ability to play old games is awesome, I can't wait to play earthbound. Please tell me someone else knows that game.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, ness, poo, paula, mr. saturn and the origional name of mother. And game number 3 is coming out soon.
I am under the firm belief that Earth Bound has a small yet strong fan base.
Of course it does. How do you think the third one got made.
Quote:Of course it does. How do you think the third one got made.

Magic! Lots of magic...and love. Cause you know love and magic...they make things...like babies...hahaha
UnknownH Wrote:Of course it does. How do you think the third one got made.

Well, it could be extremely popular in places that I have not been to. Which happens to be quite alot of places.
Yeah people in japan might like it. Just like some people here.
Edit: http://www.duelinganalogs.com/?date=2006-03-27 Now that's just painful to see. Funny but painful. lol
Haha...that is funny...wow...I've seen other ones like that but I forgot where...shit! oh well...if i run across them again...ill get the link...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Lol- I didn't quite get that- I took a whole minute!