Join our server on Discord

PS3...damn expensive...
Man I just can't believe how original Sony is being with this great new system!

"Another few notables is the fact that Sony has pulled rumble out of the controller since it messes with the motion sensing. Also instead of L2 and R2 buttons, the company has traded for the analog triggers found in the
Xbox controller design. Both the analog sticks and triggers will go from 8 bit precision to 16 bit precision. Finally, the controller has a PlayStation button in the center of controller. Its functionality is unknown at this point, but we're assuming it could act like the Xbox 360 button."

Yeah, if you didn't sense the sarcasm in the first statement, its full of it. I mean come on, there are two descriptions of the controller of things that are on the Xbox controller, at least nintendo changed up their Home button and its not a blatant rip off of the XBox one.

"Up to 7 controllers can be used at one time." Holy fuck! For what?! All those 7 player split screen games people play with their friends?
7 people? Why? Isn't 4 enough?
Yeah, it sounds rather excessive, but we shall see how it turns out.
Hey, the price of the PS2 has gone down by $20.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Meh, I already own a PS2. Both of my brothers each own one as well. That kinda happens during College life. The best part is that we all have different games. Well with the exception of one. My older brother and I have a copy of the same game.
That's the good news but it doesn't really change this; http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/UNK...5420qx.jpg
heh heh heh More fun from photobucket.
Ahh- the glory of photobucket-
Yes mostly when I find a picture or need somewhere for a picture.
Here's something the PS3 has which is its own; 16 teraflops of graphics enhancement.

Add that to the mix...
Quote:16 teraflops of graphics enhancement.

Oh graphics are getting better? Really?

Graphics can only get so good before no one cares anymore...I think the current Gen has come close enough for now...besides graphics mean shit if there is no gameplay to back it up. That's why I like the Nintendo Wii, its throwing in an interesting new gameplay mechanic. I like the 360 because it adds a bit to the graphics, but dosen't focus on them and brings more to the table than ideas taken from another system. I used to like the Playstation, and will play PS2 from time to time...but fuck PS3.

PS3 = $600
360 AND Wii = $600

Why would you waste money on PS3 at all.