Join our server on Discord

PS3...damn expensive...
Yeah Sony's killing themselves in this next gen stuff.

To be honest besides the fact that you can fit more on a disk I don't know why people would want a Blu Ray Player so bad, have you seen the movie costs??? $35 for a DVD I can pay $20 for and not notice the difference very much. Who knows how that would jack up the cost of game discs too, could at an extra $5 to a game...that would just decimate Sony.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Haha i wish they had a video so you could watch of the net where it was an asain represenative of nintendo and sony, the sony guy took out this hulky ps3 controller and the controller clicked out a little dagger thing. The nintendo took out a wii controller and it became a light saber xD. Now a Bill Gates looking guy comes in with a spear with two xbox's on both sides completely spiked... so nintendo guy calls in link and mario. Sony gets snake and some one else.. i dont rember. Bill gates calls that halo guy.. master chief i think eh whatever, and they all fight, i thought it was completely funnyxD... yeah i rambled sorry about that.

I think i might get the Wii, everything else is still iffy to me, ill wait a year from now... or maybe less till i actually buy one x.x

Uh... let's see, gates with a spiky xbox staff and master cheif vs. lightsaber Wiimote with mario and link vs. tiny dagger PS3 controller with snake and cratos from god of war. Hmm..... Gates is screwed, the PS3 guy will get his ass saved by the two guys and Wii rule you.
heh heh heh
And for something kind of different.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/UNK...6me2gd.jpg
From my photobucket. I have a bunch of odd pictures there.
Again as a diehard Sony fan since PSX, even I have to admit they're just basically copying the others. But on the plus side they lost that retarded boomerang controller. That thing scared me because I've been know to throw a controller or two and I was afraid it'd come back and hit me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Groan- when does that even come out here!?
well, i was kinda expecting this, for the PS3 to be the most expensive of the next gen "big three" so im not really surprised, if/when i get it, it will be after its gone down in price, either that, or no matter how much i loved my ps2, i won't be getting its new relative. i'll stick with getting a wii instead
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Groan- when does that even come out here!?
European release? Who knows. US/(possbily)japan release? This fall.
I'll take my time untill the prices drop... if they never drop to a place I'm comfortable with, I'll be fine with that.
wow sounds WAY to expensive, i wonder how many people would pay 500-600 dollars for it.
I'm betting quite a few. It'll probably sell surprisingly well price considered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As long as it comes out in Europe... THIS part of Europe at least...