Join our server on Discord

Out with a bang
Just remember you two girls, if you are groupies at the same time then you may have to make out once. It's the duty of pretty much all the big groups to do what they want with the groupies as long as it's not too illegle or hurts them.
http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/mudshark.asp
Read that about what happened with groupies before.
I dont mind making out with a girl...i've done it before. and i doubt gunter would do anything too bad...besides, the mudshark thing doesnt seem to be really awful. the girl wanted it, anyway (or so it was said in the rumor thingie). XD
You get Ghost's Golden M203 award. It's an honour.

Many congratulations to you.

EDIT: On a completely different topic, Gun, your sig has grown on me. At first, I was definately in the 'wtf' boat, but after a few days it was like 'coool'
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I dont mind making out with a girl...i've done it before. and i doubt gunter would do anything too bad.... XD
THat doesn't suprise me. And he might. not as bad as a normal groupie but he might.
Yeah, I don't mind either...I mean I've never done it...I've thought about it a couple times...I guess I'm bi-curious...im not sure if im bi yet...but i will find out sooner or later...wow i need to leave...random naughty thoughts...
K im back...from my naughtiness corner...aka my closet
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Its ok Misty...we all have thoughts like that sometimes. Everyone gets a little curious sometimes.
<.<
>.>
*grabs Misty's ass*
*Snaps a picture*

*Hugs camera* How did I ever live without this?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah, I don't mind either...I mean I've never done it...I've thought about it a couple times...I guess I'm bi-curious...im not sure if im bi yet...but i will find out sooner or later...wow i need to leave...random naughty thoughts...

K im back...from my naughtiness corner...aka my closet
Yet agian, I'm not suprised. You two do seem alike.
Shadowknight Wrote:*Snaps a picture*

*Hugs camera* How did I ever live without this?

*takes camera* My memories! How often am I gonna get a chance to touch Misty's ass??
I'm sure most of the board can arrange that if you make sure to take pictures and video of it. Plus it would be worth some money to the right people.