Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
Oh, very well. Your advertising campain has brought me to your cause.

But check out my lemons, first. I'm a little too distictive in my narravtive and dialect to bled seemlessly into a collaboration effort. You may not want someone of my style. Also, my knowlage of Digimon is limited. But, I can write every fetish except rape. That's quite good.

I'm also in a different timezone.

So, hurray for us.
I got nothin' to do. So if ya want me I'm in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
1 sec, i'll go take a look..
k, you're both good writers Wink

Quote:But check out my lemons, first. I'm a little too distictive in my narravtive and dialect to bled seemlessly into a collaboration effort
Yeh, being able to collaborate in these sorts of things is important..
Whenever I go to write a lemon, passively I think of who I can write it with.. although I have no intention of pairing with anyone to write it...

Well, atleast i can see that you've got a good vocabulary on you, That's a good thing :)

Quote:I got nothin' to do. So if ya want me I'm in.

That's not really the best reason to write something like this..
But i read 'Digidestined of Light?'.. and by the looks of that, you know your acronyms and such Wink
I liked that fic, as it turned me on somewhat.
I did notice alot of; "Gatomon thought," "I thought" "She thought" in it, but it hardly matters when you're reading and getting hard at the same time..

Blame whoever made the english language, that they didn't give enough word variations. :P

we're going to have to make characters for ourselves.. around the age of (12-[13-14]-15)..
We can figure that stuff out later...
Felidire Wrote:by the looks of that, you know your acronyms and such Wink

I have no clue what an acronym is lol .

Felidire Wrote:we're going to have to make characters for ourselves.. around the age of (12-[13-14]-15)..

To all who read my first chapter of New Journey, SLASHMON AND SHADOW ARE MINE!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Blame whoever made the english language, that they didn't give enough word variations.

would you like to speak high d'haran? it's a dead language that has as many as 25 definitions per word.

as you know, Felidire, i have my character.
Veemon's Followers
Felidire Wrote:we're going to have to make characters for ourselves.. around the age of (12-[13-14]-15)..

Ah, original characters. I have done a kind of collaberation effort before, as a Role Play. My character was the comic relief, and the leader of the group. Everyone else was a streight man, and he parralelled so well it was genius.

But I'll try to to do that.

I have seven characters upstairs that I've been saving for my own series, but which I've never been able to start because I've never found pictures of their partnered Digimon as most appear only on the cards.

I'm always fustrated with fanfiction, as I'm rarely able to keep people in character. Herr Mullen seems to be the most well done thing in my fictions.

I shall begin thinking of something momentarilly.

Edit: Where will this be set, country-wise? I need a senario to create a character to match it.

Edit II: Can we do the disclaimer in my sort of style? That'd be funny. You could all have Digidestened Dogsbodies. We can meet in a pub!
WHOOOT PARTY! *drinks 20 shots in as many seconds* hmmm *waits a few seconds* I don't even feel a buzz. *passes out on the floor*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol, 13-14 year olds would get hammered :P

the whole thing starts out in the wilderness where we're all staying.. but as to how they all met before, i'm not sure :o
Felidire Wrote:lol, 13-14 year olds would get hammered :P

the whole thing starts out in the wilderness where we're all staying.. but as to how they all met before, i'm not sure :o

Yes, but nationality would be important. Are they Japanese, or American? We need to know what culture they are from to create convincing characters.
Who says they have to be the same nationality?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad