Join our server on Discord

I have my first XBox 360 game
Well after calling around and everybody being damn near full up. I spent 15.5 hours (in friggin 28 and less degrees) at Target and got the Premium system.

I was 7th in line for the 8 premiums they had (they got 20 Core systems, but no single harddrives (I guess no one did)), but I was the first to get mine. I was so friggin tired when I got home that I only quickly previewed my games but they look like good stuff.

What a night.
They came out yesterday then? Or today?
They were supposed to come out on the 22nd.
Kameo is pretty cool. You can swap spirits and switch elements mid attack and combo them up. It's sweet.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Kameo is pretty cool. You can swap spirits and switch elements mid attack and combo them up. It's sweet.

it's funny, every time I look at anything about that game, I keep thinking about that song 'Word Up'. x3
The game seems fairly short, but has some cool stuff to collect...and some eye candy for my hentai-rific mind lol
I will not get a 360 and I will not get a PS3. The system I am getting will be the best and lowest priced of the three. I will get the nintendo revolution.
My uncle wanted a 360 and I predicted every game he'd get if he had the first xbox. Really not that hard at all.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=165 ehhehe "i feel dirty"
Hey it makes gaming acessible to all people like your girlfriend for instance.
*wink wink nudge nudge* Say no more.
guys would like it too... :D