Join our server on Discord

How many cartoons/anime today..
Quote:Beast Wars kicked ass, I would get up early to watch it even though school didn't start early back then. But whatever happened to its successor "Beast Machines"? It started off well, then got too mysticalish, then finally went into permanent reruns as far as I could tell. WTF? I liked that show damnit!
Agreed, Beast Wars was the best Transformers show of them all, by far, though the third season ticked me off with its lack of air time for Rhinox, my favorite character. Beast Machines did have a finalle, and I think I saw part of it, but I missed most of it. Actually, I missed most of the second season. It wasn't that I lost interest; they just kept changing when it was on. :x I have a shit-load of Beast Wars and Beast Machines toys. My favorite is the Optimal Optimus, but other cool ones include Beast Machines Optimus, Nightshade Cheetor, Transmetal Rhinox, Transmetal Rattrap, Tankor, Waspinator, Beast Machines Jet Storm, Torca, Silverbolt, Rampage, Transmetal II Megatron, Blastcharge, and those are just the best 40%, and just the Beast Wars/Beast Machines.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What happened in the second season and finale? Stupid Fox changed the slots around here too.

And I'll never forgive them for switching Fox Kids to Fox Box. I used to watch Spider-Man, Beast Machines AND Digimon on that. Sometimes Medabots as well.

After those I really wouldn't watch any more television for the rest of Saturday.
Well;
In beast wars rhinox was the only maximal that was not transmetaled (even though he had a toy of it) and he went back to cybertron with the other but had his spark captured and turned into tankor but then he went evil and used the key to vector sigma to do something. At the end of season one of machines, he was pretty much dead.

In the end megatron put his spark in a new body looking like optimal optimus (I termed it optimal megatron) and fought optimus primal while he got the sparks of all the maximals but then primal knocked both into the organic core and made cybertron into a tecno-organic plane like they wanted.

Beast wars was like G1, best series in the line of shows, while beast machines was really weird. But following beast wars was tough.
How many people bought the tehno-organic plot? Plus I thought rattrap got screwed over. He got a horrible form and he liked a girl plant bot. Now that's just wierd. And nightshade? Wow that must be hard to transform. (I heard it was either the worst toy or the worst character).

And while I'm at it, Robots in Disguise seemed too blah but armada wasn't that bad cause anything with unicron isn't all that bad. Energon is pretty good in the later eps and the new show, cybertron, is pretty good. I get the subs off bit torrent and while the OP and ED are really good the actual series is good too. It's up to episode 20 in japan and should get here when they finish energon over here.

I have a site that has all this stuff on it if anyone wants it.