Join our server on Discord

How many cartoons/anime today..
I can see where the idea is coming from, but I think it goes both ways. The toys can elevate the show, and the show can elevate the toys. It has probably just one large marketing scheme one way or another. I bought "action figures" from the cartoons I liked(providing the toys were good too.), but hey whatever. I don't care too much. Though some people, I think, are little too crazy. Pretty much the people that are consumed with the catch/collect the best... whatevers.
I've been looking for a Penny Arcade which makes such a great joke involving this but I can't find it!
Which is pretty suprising. Anyway it's usally a marketing thing like with kids wb's the batman, which isn't that good but it has toys of it. Elsewhere justice league on cartoon network is really good but doesn't have a lot of toys for it because you can't really make toys for a show that doesn't have much to toy-ify, the things that you can toy-ify are called toyetic.
So is that all we need to know about this?
...how about this?

What if they could put military chips in toys, like in Small Soldiers?
Why would they do that? Seems like there's no good reason, kids are too simplistic to really know a difference.
It might be better then actual soldiers. Or they'd go crazy.
This would not realy work for these reasons

1. It would need to work under its own power
2. would need to have the programing to exept such military aplications
3. No realy chips exist in military tech with A.I.
4. It being a military product it would cost a million and change,(worth more then the toy)
5. This would be a good idea, if you some bug eye race that has an army of battle droids (starwars refrence)
6. It would be cheaper to get a toy car, A hair trigger pistol. Tap them together and drive it down a bumpy road.

Other then that, why not?
Pretty much everything on Kids' WB these days is for selling toys.

Beast Wars kicked ass, I would get up early to watch it even though school didn't start early back then. But whatever happened to its successor "Beast Machines"? It started off well, then got too mysticalish, then finally went into permanent reruns as far as I could tell. WTF? I liked that show damnit!
...we learned from Small Soldiers?

1. Military companies will take over civvie businesses when there's no war on.
2. Military chips in toys? No way.
3. If you are not a Commando, you are a Gorgonite, or an ally of one and must be destroyed.
4. Toy wars have a deadly new meaning.
hrmm.....i guess, i would rather have the driod army