Join our server on Discord

Please tell me this is a joke...
Quote:He wishes to remain unknown...
Now I get it; you're just jealous of the post counts. So how's that lol drama lol major coming along?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Is that supposed to be me cause if someone thinks I'm being pointless I'll look over it later.
From my personal experience, many cable providers require you to request or specifically approve channels that feature unusually graphic content...not just automatically include them with their normal cable packages...plus most offer parental controls that allow the blocking/passwording of chosen channels. It all comes down to parents trying to palm off their responsibilities on the government. If you don't want to spend your valuable time safeguarding your kids, the DON'T HAVE ANY!
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:He wishes to remain unknown...
Now I get it; you're just jealous of the post counts. So how's that lol drama lol major coming along?

I don't care about post counts. And it's not a major, you prick.
Quote:Hey, it's only pointless if you don't read it and take nothing from it. Hhvoraugsagdgkjlal;fjshithead and The Anti-Wisemon, my Carnage and Venom, they're the pointless ones.

You know, I try to be nice to you and all but you make it really hard.
Quote:And it's not a major, you prick.
It's a major at my university, but if it isn't yours, then you made the right decision.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's arguable. One of the things that I've learned in my current theatre class is that our attempts to control our own emotions are often the cause of speech impediments and clumsiness. It's because our attempts to block those emotions sends impulses to the muscles in our throats, arms, and legs that causes them to tense up.

I have not done any plays in the past six months, and I only have one theatre class this semester. Coincidentally, my grades this semester are the lowest they've been since my junior year, which was the last time that I had minimal involvement in theatre.