Join our server on Discord

We gotta take the power back
ok so can/should we make a recount joke now?
Yes, this is officially the George W. Bush theme song.
Thanks, I agree. I've written about forty poems since this one, but this is still one of my favorites.

Uh, I think the mods might have a problem with that avatar's size.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
So fashinable to be anti-Bush.
Quote:So fashinable to be anti-Bush
According to the polls, it's out of fashion. If you're trying to say that an actual majority of the country is probably anti-Bush, but many of those people work two jobs and didn't have time to vote, then I'd agree with you.

It should be fashionable though. The latest bashing reason: 40 million dollars for his balls tonight, and a city that voted 9 to 1 against him is paying the bill.
I know that you saw me.
In many places, especially with young people, it is popular to Bush-bash. Not that I have anything wrong with this, but it's the people who aren't politcally aware who do this is what gets to me.

I blame it on comedy shows like Mad TV who lampoon celebrities and politicians with such dumbening stupidity it's mind boggling.

God, I hate Mad TV
Quote:God, I hate Mad TV
Yeah, I don't like it either. Wait, if you hate Mad TV, how do you know what's on it?
I know that you saw me.
heh heh SNL is much better they have a better bush guy
Wisemon Wrote:Yeah, I don't like it either. Wait, if you hate Mad TV, how do you know what's on it?

Everyone talks about it and imitates the sketches! IT's like American Idol, you don't actually have to watch it, the morons around you just have to talk about it a lot, which they do!
Quote:Everyone talks about it and imitates the sketches! IT's like American Idol, you don't actually have to watch it, the morons around you just have to talk about it a lot, which they do!
Really? Nobody around me has talked about Mad TV in at least three years.
I know that you saw me.