Join our server on Discord

Question for the girls here (vol. 1)
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but here at the DaD, this is kind of a biased question. Most girls here (in my opinion) wouldn't really care if a guy liked Yaoi or not. If you have a really good understanding friend in real life (that is a girl of course), I'd reccomend asking her. If that isn't the case or not possible, then all I can say is just rely on the girl's answers here (not that their answers are wrong or anything).
I'm female and straight, so I might be of some use here...

To tell the truth, I would be bothered, at the very least. I don't think I'd talk to him about it unless it was brought up in a conversation, since I wouldn't want to show I care about stuff like that. However, I have to admit I would make small attempts to switch the subject to yaoi so I could see his reaction.

That is partially a matter of curiosity, of course, but it can also be attributed to the fact that I'm a very jealous and possessive person, so I would try to indirectly pull him away from that obsession of his. Of course, I'd probably feel the same way if I knew he was looking at pictures of naked girls. I would never ditch him in either occasion, and in my case it's not even a matter of close-mindedness. It's just that I have flaws and a lack of self-esteem, which make for displays of insecurity such as the ones I mentioned above.

On the brighter side, though, I think this is the kind of issue I would get over with time.
well it shouldn't really matter.............i mean hell i'm a gurl and as long as my BF*witch i don't have nymore the son of a bitch * keeps in line then it should be fine
I've been momentarily rendered speechless. My shallow side had me believing there were no girls on here. Now forgive me for being naive but, I'm puzzled as to what you girls are exactly doing here? Not that I have anything agaisnt you being here, I actually think it just makes it all a better place, and your point of view or certain topics is always wonderful, and as someone here said earlier and I still find it funny
Quote:the vagina IS a source of dispensible wisdom
. Anyway, I'm really trying not to sound sexist but I think I've ultimately failed at that right now. I'm going to be as blunt as I can be, WOW, there are girls on a hentai site, what are they doing here? I have no clue, BUT it is nice to know that there are girls on here and that they have added to the experience on the message boards by adding some valuable input in some of the topics that are posted. But the question still lingers, because I am very confused right now, what do you get out of this site? Aside from the horny bunch of guys speakingly openly and without shame on the message boards and perhaps you girls getting a kick or two out of our, our, bluntness (I'm not sure quite how to describe it) what are you getting out of this. Anyway, here's hoping I did not either a) Offend anyone, it was not my intention, I am very confused and terribly sorry if I did offend someone b) drove the girls away, terribly sorry, not my intention. Now I'm off, stupid Biology exam tomorrow, maybe it is jsut exam time, that time of year when my brain gets messed and can only focus on school, and does not seem to function right either. Anyway, I'll shut up now, hoping that I haven't done something stupid or wrong.
ONE MORE THING, since this is more related to the original topic at hand. I am a straight guy, BUT of late, sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes, I have looked at yaoi and been turned on by it. But I still prefer girls to guys, and there is no way in the world that I would turn down a chick for some stupid yaoi. period. final, hungry me go eat delissio now.
I don't know about the other girls here, but I like Digimon hentai in general. I'm an author on the site, almost all of my best friends online are members here, and I appreciate the attention I'm getting... *shrugs* Girls just need to be open-minded about this stuff; then we can enjoy it to the same extent as you guys.
Okay, this is the horny fanboy in me speaking now:
Quote:I like Digimon hentai in general
Is it alright for me to assume that it turns you on? Because that is turning me on to a certain extent right now. There is a high artistic value in many hentai pictures but by you saying
Quote:I like Digimon hentai in general
do you like it because it turns you on or because it has a high artistic value? By artistic value I mean, some pictures are exceedingly well drawn with very unique and creative poses and ideas in them, and of course are highly erotic. I'm just curious I guess as to what you enjoy about what a girl enjoys about hentai, more specifically about Digimon hentai, it just puzzles me, I've never really heard of a girl enjoying hentai. I personally enjoy both aspects of it, the erotic and artistic although I'm looking at it mostly for the pure erotic thrill that may evolvoe but I cannot find it erotic without first trying to find an emotion or perhaps a backstory to the picture that might have led to the situation in the picture. Anyway, well, wow, I think I said a quite a bit there. Point being, what do you like about it? Does it turn you on? Or do you enjoy the art in it? Or perhaps both aspects of it are appealing to you? If so, which is the most appealing? I'm sorry if I'm being a bit nosy or too curious or perhaps 'moving too fast', I'm just damn curious right now. Anyway, I'm must thank you a million times for sharing your mind on a topic that I find girls are generally very quiet about.
i jsut like it it's better then the shit they teach ya in heath class Wink