Join our server on Discord

Erotic Dreams
SchizoKat Wrote:i have no clue what's going on here...mostly from weird qoute thingys...

Balive me you dont want to know
heheh.... like to disagree but he's right :)
*brings a briefcase full of tranquilizers, including tranquilizer darts and leaves it at hand while answering*

Quote:(true, so -not that i mind the attention but...- when do i get to study you *big cheap smile already expecting another ass kicking*)
What attention? Oh, you can get to study me right after I get to study you *rabid smile* I wasn't gonna kick you, but I hate not living to other people's expectations *turns Casey around and kicks him in the ass* Twisted lol
Quote:(score for me (thats why i chose it because i always thought of the character as a reflection of self, aside from the green hair and... cape? if talking about the lower pic ... thats a trench coat )
I liked the cape best *lowers score* Looks are really important for me, so I was talking about your looks, not your insides.
Quote:(*slight chuckle* your gonna tell me that you think that's gonna stop me? *odd grin*)
I was expecting that to be a troublesome point, whether trying to disappoint you both or not. So tell me, what's on your mind? Like, where are you from, anyway?
Quote:as for me zeph... if you havent figured it out yet, im your classic, chivalrous, psychotic, loud music lovin,self destructive, smart assed, sword swinging, bullet blasting, red neck (just add water or reason), and also at your service *deep bow* if you'd give me the chance, also a mellow dramatic fool (till i get serious/pissed)
(...what the heck is a red neck?) Well, uhhhhhhhhh.....
*looks at one side*
*looks at the ceiling*
*prepares herself a tranquilizer cocktail and takes a whole hour to drink it*
...Uhhhhhh.....
.....ehhhh....
................................................................................Well, it could be. Why not? But before giving you any chance, I have to know your face. Your real face, not another Sora pic. (So that guy's named Sora. Where's he from?)
Quote:sorry but this face(it would be my advatar) is covered by a black mask with two white eyes and hair like adult gohan from dbz but yeah you are far away
sorry again
Like, where are you from, too? You can show me your face privately...don't worry, I won't show it to anyone else Wink I'm sad too that you think I'm far away... you look like a really nice guy. Well, maybe we'll meet when I become rich and famous and travel all over the world (very likely :? )
This makes me sad, but...
Quote:Personally, I've got nothing to hide. Some buddies of mine decided to put my picture up on that site that rates appearance (without my consent), and I'm actually doing alright. According to them, I'm "hotter than 60% of the guys on the site".
Twisted ...feeling a little better.
Quote:sadly i hate to say i prolly couldnt rank as well (and lets face it personality counts for close to nothing right?) but tis also prolly for the best... god knows (with my luck) someone would have a grudge against me or someone who looks alot like me and id get shot or some other bs... still what i have said is true... just give me a chance *soft smile* thats all i ask... dlordaz@msn.com
Well, I don't want to know how the guys that rate differently than Wise are... Twisted However, I have a kinda good new for ya: Out of the guys that posted their photo in the forum, 3 of them are very cute. Meaning that not even I have such difficult tastes as I thought. If one of these had asked me for a chance ,I'd have said yes. And none of them were bragging about their looks, so I guess they don't think that high of themselves. Maybe you're OK for me, but I won't know until I see you. (I just hope you're not fat and with some weird...errrrrrrrrr, never mind)
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Like, where are you from, too? You can show me your face privately...don't worry, I won't show it to anyone else Wink I'm sad too that you think I'm far away... you look like a really nice guy. Well, maybe we'll meet when I become rich and famous and travel all over the world (very likely :? )
This makes me sad, but...
I'm from the american south (while not southern at all) but that may take awhile I need good photo software and I am a nice guy just weird and if I ever got to go on a big trip with some people you might can come with me and I'd try to get wise, AV, and another from this board plus two others and maybe my cousin to go too I know a guy who speaks japenese we all could go there. :)

Quote:Well, I don't want to know how the guys that rate differently than Wise are... Twisted However, I have a kinda good new for ya: Out of the guys that posted their photo in the forum, 3 of them are very cute. Meaning that not even I have such difficult tastes as I thought. If one of these had asked me for a chance ,I'd have said yes. And none of them were bragging about their looks, so I guess they don't think that high of themselves. Maybe you're OK for me, but I won't know until I see you. (I just hope you're not fat and with some weird...errrrrrrrrr, never mind)

I don't think he's fat maybe a little like junpei
and sora's from .hack/sign a freaky little kid player killer character and redneck might take awhile to explane
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*I liked the cape best *lowers score* Looks are really important for me, so I was talking about your looks, not your insides.
(eh i could do a cape lol)

Quote:(*slight chuckle* your gonna tell me that you think that's gonna stop me? *odd grin*)
I was expecting that to be a troublesome point, whether trying to disappoint you both or not. So tell me, what's on your mind? Like, where are you from, anyway?

(arizona to be blunt it rains once a year, its easier to cook things by throwing it out on the pavement than use the oven *wouldnt recomend it though*, white people are the minority, every ones constantly trying to pick a fight to prove something *or because they're drunk*, the place suck simply put and i hope to move out of this rat hole shortly.)

Quote:as for me zeph... if you havent figured it out yet, im your classic, chivalrous, psychotic, loud music lovin,self destructive, smart assed, sword swinging, bullet blasting, red neck (just add water or reason), and also at your service *deep bow* if you'd give me the chance, also a mellow dramatic fool (till i get serious/pissed)

(a poor choice of words on my part...)

................................................................................Well, it could be. Why not? But before giving you any chance, I have to know your face. Your real face, not another Sora pic. (So that guy's named Sora. Where's he from?)

as unknown explained a show called .//hack he is a bit wierd *like myself* and a player killer *rather good show might want to look into it :D* any way i can sind you a pic would post it here for all to see but no url= no dice.... and where do you get off classifying me unknown you dont know me... i think... *looks around notices something move* god i got to get out of this state...
Well, I don't want to know how the guys that rate differently than Wise are... Twisted However, I have a kinda good new for ya: Out of the guys that posted their photo in the forum, 3 of them are very cute. Meaning that not even I have such difficult tastes as I thought. If one of these had asked me for a chance ,I'd have said yes. And none of them were bragging about their looks, so I guess they don't think that high of themselves. Maybe you're OK for me, but I won't know until I see you. (I just hope you're not fat and with some weird...errrrrrrrrr, never mind)[/quote]

(fat no, wierd... kiiinda Twisted but then again whats normal? anyhow hope you like what you see same url as before?)
ok this one was a screw up i caught after i made the next post so yeah must have hit quote instead of edit
I liked the cape best *lowers score* Looks are really important for me, so I was talking about your looks, not your insides.
(eh i could do a cape lol)

(arizona to be blunt it rains once a year, its easier to cook things by throwing it out on the pavement than use the oven *wouldnt recomend it though*, white people are the minority, every ones constantly trying to pick a fight to prove something *or because they're drunk*, the place suck simply put and i hope to move out of this rat hole shortly.)

(a poor choice of words on my part...)

as unknown explained a show called .//hack he is a bit wierd *like myself* and a player killer *rather good show might want to look into it :D* any way i can sind you a pic would post it here for all to see but no url= no dice.... and where do you get off classifying me unknown you dont know me... i think... *looks around notices something move* god i got to get out of this state...

[/quote]
Well, I don't want to know how the guys that rate differently than Wise are... Twisted However, I have a kinda good new for ya: Out of the guys that posted their photo in the forum, 3 of them are very cute. Meaning that not even I have such difficult tastes as I thought. If one of these had asked me for a chance ,I'd have said yes. And none of them were bragging about their looks, so I guess they don't think that high of themselves. Maybe you're OK for me, but I won't know until I see you. (I just hope you're not fat and with some weird...errrrrrrrrr, never mind)[/quote]

(fat no, wierd... kiiinda Twisted but then again whats normal? anyhow hope you like what you see same url as before? and when do i get to see you? Wink )
having trouble with the quote function there case? and I'm not classifying you am I? I don't see it
yes its one of those days.... and toche :)
heh well ok then