Join our server on Discord

Digiartistsdomain Nostalgia
Yes... the boards have slowed down much. :(
I wonder why they've slowed down?
Why is it I look at that and see the site that i always see? i feel old. I remember the day this site started, I believe I found it through a yahoo group around day 5 of the domain. The good ole' days.
was not here from the beginning but I lurked before I finally joined.

Many things changed, and yeah many ppl left, but many new ppl came
They've slowed down a lot because we started cutting back on people posting useless spam and going around glory hounding.

I wish I saved some of the old layouts, I could haunt you with them ^^
Haunt us?
*is mystified*
Now how, prey, would you do that? Wink
I dunno about Toga, but what I'd do is send you an e-mail with the old layout to instill a slight amont of "Back-From-The-Dead"-Type haunting in you, and then I'd burst through your door with a hockey mask and chainsaw screaming "RAAAAAARRRAAAAAARRAAARRGH!!!! YOU'RE DEAD, BITCH!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Hehe, I'd laugh if we suddenly went back to the DaD01 style... with the board in the pre EZBoard style. *chuckles*
Quote:I dunno about Toga, but what I'd do is send you an e-mail with the old layout to instill a slight amont of "Back-From-The-Dead"-Type haunting in you, and then I'd burst through your door with a hockey mask and chainsaw screaming "RAAAAAARRRAAAAAARRAAARRGH!!!! YOU'RE DEAD, BITCH!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Hmmm. Not a bad idea. You could even do it multiple times, every 8th of August, on the anniversary of the old layout's death.

Now wouldn't THAT make a cool horror movie? ^^
Tazer Wrote:Hehe, I'd laugh if we suddenly went back to the DaD01 style... with the board in the pre EZBoard style. *chuckles*

Would be the ultimate April Fools joke, eh Tazer?