Join our server on Discord

Digiartistsdomain Nostalgia
I just found something coooool! :D I don't know if you know this already, but here's the link: http://web.archive.org/web/2001022019055...omain.com/

It's the Digiartist's Domain as it was in February 2001!! I don't know about you, but I think this is extremely cool! People who've only discovered this site recently can see what it used to look like, and people who've known it for years can remember the "old" times!
those were the days, now if it would only load faster... oh wait, thats what the new site is for
i liked the old style picture archive more... it just looked... better...
*sniff* I miss those days ;) Stuff looks a bit more 'styled' now, but I miss alot of teh old stuff, and teh ppl.

Btw how many of those entrance pics (the ones where you can click to enter from that page) have we gone through now? Saw that again and I just realized we must be on our .. 4th or so O_o
Wow... things reall yhaven't changed too much, have they? Besides the newer looks and the more amount of people we have now...
I remember this kind of. It's been a while. If there was a different look right after this (but not the one right now) that is the one I've been to. Maybe it was this one that I remember. Hell, my mind is going.
Theres been 3 or 4 main variants of the entrance page if I remember, and a buncha changes on each of them, so theres a few similar ones..

And tazer, dont forget the loss of many of teh older ppl :(
Ah yes... *sigh* So many legends gone. *shakes head* We salute you!
.... WAAH It is the ol DaD .... heh yes now take er back a year and then some if I`m correct and we are at the time we had like 10 posts a minute on a normal night :P heh the ol day`s ...... `t was the good day`s indeed
Aww, it's a shame my *cough* wonderful welcome graphic is broken. Yup, them were the days, before I discovered all the other animes and was seduced by them and left the DAD ^__________^