Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
< I didnt notice but when the Hunter grazed my crotch that it already came out of its hiding place and I wanted to kiss Hunter again. I like the feeling his mouth so I kiss him again deeply and pull out breathing.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
As Hunter and Gabu's teeth clashed together, Hunter knew that this wasn't just some kind of game, this was something so much more than just a game- he felt the doggie lust as a sliver of pink peeked out of his sheath, he licked inside Gabu's hot mouth with his hot, rough doggie tongue, as humans would call- "kissing".
Lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Instincts took over Hunter, he knew what this was, this wasn't love, but it's an act of breeding. He knew what he must do by nature, he licked the insides of Gabu's mouth hungrily, tasting everything inside- tongues clashing together passionately- Hunter suddenly yanked his head back, raised an eyebrow, tilted his head, and looked at Gabu inquisitively.
Lonelygabu:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter wondered what was going on- when Gabu spread his legs. His curiousity took control, and he bent over to investigate the thing between Gabu's legs, sniffing it a bit, his cold wet nose touched it lightly as he sniffed it.
Lonelygabu: It's ok....You can lick it....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
"Lick it?" Hunter thought to himself. He wasn't sure he wanted to do that- but being curious, he opened his mouth, and gave it a light experimental lick.
Lonelygabu: Would you mind if you come here?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter folded his ears back, and obediently came closer, he was rather nervous, so he was slightly jumpy.