Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
Hunter: aw Gabu- we just met you! Don't worry, you don't have to help anyone here, we're always like this! One big, freakish, random disfunctional family! *Hunter said, kneeling down to pat Gabu on the back*

IC:

lonelygabu: I guess I feel this way because everyone back home counts on me to be the hero... Me, a hero..... So I feel worthless, I can't help blue and cobalt, shaggy he is an ok guy, I have you but your always helping me, and the healer ummmmmm.....Colleen she's funny....but none of them I could help......... Who am I kidding?....I feel alone I........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ooc: really? WHERE!? ( loved your speech!!)

ic:

Hunter: Aww- don't worry little buddy- heroes can't do everything, you're a hero just being yourself- and doing what's right! Sorry if that the thing I said on TV for the kids- I'm actually speechless!
OOC: Did you check your pms there here and still marked unread......its because yeah....please read them ok.....

IC:

lonelygabu: But, I try to help its to compensate for all those I couldn't so I overextend myself to help anyone and everyone... I guess I am sad because no one needs me here, like everything is taken care of.... So we should get going on the tour or are we going to......... WHO GOES THERE?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Huh? -oh! *aproaches cheerfully* That's just one of Cobalt's shadow clones doing some rounds around- just in case there's a malfunction in the security mechanism- his superpowers are kinda weird... he get's new ones every month or so!

CSC: (on walkie-talkie) -Everything alright in this sector- how's the pipelines? I hear one was seeping, over.

Hunter: We're not pansies Gabu, we can take care of ourselves! Heck- we're superheroes! I know... when we get a mission- you wanna come along and help us out?
lonelygabu: I felt kind of weird, O, I didn't mean pansies, you guys are awesome. I have to get used to you guys also having powers. I would love to help you out on a mission! HURRAH! Haaaaahaha!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Dats Da Spirit! *Slaps gabu on the back* Now lets play frisbee- I'm itchin' to catch something- PLEASE-
lonelygabu: any special rules?

OOC: I am on if you want to talk......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Non! You throw it- I catch it with my mouth!

Exile: Hunter- you are roadrover now- you don't have to catch with your mouth!

Hunter: I know! But old habits die hard! hey- how long have you been there?

Exile: -oh- about 15 minuteski. I am helping comrade Blueski with da system!

Hunter: Which Blue?

Exile: Comrade Cobalt of course!

ooc: Sorry- I can't- doesnt work here- I'll try again later-
OOc: :( ok.......I am worried about yea....Check out my sugestions if you can...

IC:

lonelygabu: Umm, should I throw it yet?...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds