Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
etherkye Wrote:have a section of the site that is only avilible to people that donate.
I think we already stopped that idea. Soni's DHZ has most of the same stuff on it for free so it wouldn't work.
(And if it does helps a little I'll be a mod too. But only if chibi says I can.)
Looks like it's time for a new staff list-- Board moderators and administrator and backup/more funding group members! Well, let's get going.... Once Chibi's cleaned up and good to go, we can really get the ball rolling.
I think we should wait until after the transfer of power (new admin, updaters, funding board in place and funding) to appoint new mods. After all, half the frequent posters to the site are qualified to be moderators and from what I've seen, these boards really don't need that many right now.

For some reason, most of us are being decently nice to each other.
as it looks like now, are we going to keep the site with the same host ect? i saw the donators give away alot of money =)

anyway =) looking forward to get see this side going again.

theres nothing better than digimon ^^

btw im danish . i dunno if you heard but danish really suck at english :p
Quote:You're awesome! I'll tell you what. We already have the money we need for now, but you can be backup--that is, chip in when someone else can't pay. In other words, an on-call financial representative. Is that okay?

sure it is, just make sure to tell me if you need it.

Quote:Looks like it's time for a new staff list-- Board moderators and administrator and backup/more funding group members! Well, let's get going.... Once Chibi's cleaned up and good to go, we can really get the ball rolling.

Well I would volunteer for a mod job at least. It's not programming so I might be able to handle it somehow. I agree with Anonmon that the members are accepting each other here so far, compared to many other boards.

Quote:btw im danish . i dunno if you heard but danish really suck at english :p

It's not really important where you're from. It's important to be a nice person, and I am sure you are, although I don't know you.
Don't worry about your English, you should've read mine as I joined three years ago.
And I am still not really great at it. As long we all get what you mean, it's perfectly fine for me. ^^
Yes before we change anything we should get this figured out then we can remod the board.
you mean get better then phpbb
senjuro Wrote:If you're still gravy with me being treasurer, I propose setting up a separate Paypal account. That way money goes in and comes out without getting tangled up in my own private money.

Very good idea.

Chibi Renamon Wrote:(W00t, I can hold a speech again! *dances*)

Well, well, well...

A few "new" names, a few "old" names. I guess that's cool.

I guess it's time that I do this Leap of Faith thingy now.

Yay for Chibi *dances too*

The rotating funding board is a good idea too. The only problem I can see is that people might forget if they don't have to remember and disappear from the internet, causing a crisis. Maybe get everyone to agree to a once-a-month email to update them on who is on the list and who's turn it is?
That's a smart idea. However, that also goes without saying. So many things can happen within a year (or a few months, whatever the space between is) that can blow a payment out of someone's mind.. Whoever becomes updater and administrator will have to make a calendar, distributing evenly the payments between people. He will have to make sure he sends e-mails (preferably at least three within the week before the payment is due), to people at their turn to pay, just to make sure that everyone is on track.
As far as that goes with the rotating thing, we should probably still keep some people in a back up crew. like Kous_u said the might forget or disappear, so we've got forgetting covered by email, but if they dissapear it wouldn't be fair to ask someone to donate more times than they were told they would.

Anonmon Wrote:For some reason, most of us are being decently nice to each other.
Yeah thats really strange. I mean even on my freind fourm's we get at each others throats every now and then.