Join our server on Discord

DaD - Now what?
If you don't want to, you shouldn't have to, but I believe you'll be expected to stick with it once you've started, unless you really can't.

lol I've made clear the job I wanted.... I'm sorry if I've made a scene anywhere. I didn't mean to! :?

Wisemon, did you say you want to be PART OF the funding board or is the $7.50 just a donation?

If you're part of this thing, then we already have half the cost down! Anyone else?
I have also pledged 5$ already. Mind you, mine is in canadian dollars, so we're only at like 10$USD so far.

It seems to me all we need to do now is figure out who to pay. Someone give us an address!
Nah, we still need just a bit more, and we also need to find people who are willing to help pay regularly. Why's this thread gone all silent?
The next step is to figure out who to pay, meaning the treasurer, the person who will pay the host. My contribution will be regularly (monthly). Like I said, I'll just sacrifice a CD I would normally buy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Da_WOLFE Wrote:Nah, we still need just a bit more, and we also need to find people who are willing to help pay regularly. Why's this thread gone all silent?

It's gone all silent because you've asked for donations. Anyways, is this treasurer person going to have a postal address? 'Cause I might be able to sneak in a donation by mail...
Yeah, that usually is the time it gets silent, isn't it?

Well, this is awesome! We already have one member for our funding board! Now, the clock is constantly ticking, so we need to act quickly! Who else wants to help with the funding group? We also need someone to send the money to the hosting dude.
I can't help in that way, but once I get a better job, and a new bank account I'll probably be able to donate 5 to 10 monthly. That won't be this year however, sorry.
This is going nowhere! We only have one person here to do half the price. I say we do an update, and ask the community for people to help! The silence is killin' us!
Can you send an e-mail to all the recent activity members or somthing asking if they would be willing to help because that might turn up some results.
We need volunteers for the admin and the treasurer; otherwise, nothing will be accomplished here.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against