Join our server on Discord

What the heck's going on with..
PETA, and its beef with Pokemon.

Somehow, I fail to see the justice on why they're so currently antsy-touchy with a non-living virtual monster breeding game.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Info please? Must be my lack of watching TV or reading online news or the uh... oh yeah, newspapers, but I've never heard of this before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just PETA bitching about how Pokemon is like dog fighting and advocating animal abuse and blah blah blah... same shit, different target.
The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
(10-10-2012 03:39 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Info please? Must be my lack of watching TV or reading online news or the uh... oh yeah, newspapers, but I've never heard of this before.

http://www.cw-games.org/articles.html/_/...kemon-r256
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Are these the same guys that promote that vegetarianism is the way to go for the human race and, by indirect, non-intentioned circular logic, every other animal on Earth?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
PETA are basically domestic terrorists. Like One Million Moms. They just haven't been recognized as such yet.

Also they suck many balls. And are probably fat/ugly/need to get laid/never have gotten laid.

I think that's all the insults I could find.
Like if Lisa Simpson had multiplied into a significant number of fat male protestors.

Meh. Why care. Adults do shit to every fandom at one point or another. Innocent kids fantasize adventures with Pokemon, not bondage scenes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh but the bondage scenes... .... I'm sorry, I haaaaaad to.
It's worse then Lisa actually. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...rongsGroup More examples.
Dear good golly gosh... Your kidding me? Right? I hope you are. PETA is getting their nose into everything. I just want to stand outside wherever they are and eat a huge steak. Oh my gosh they just need to shut it, it's a virtual game. GGAAHH! *has to go fume*