Join our server on Discord

Thundercats Revival
Watched more of this show, and for a remake, it's satisfactory.

The plot seems to be more of a quest for the heroes, with the Book of Omens Mcguffin as the goal.

Hopefully along the way, we'll see other old faces from the original like the Lunataks, Mumm-Rana, Berbils and some.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It wouldn't be a remake without them, now would it? Lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, who knows? Sometimes remakes leave out a few of the originals out.

Oh, anyone caught glimpse of that Ro-Bear paw by the Black Market?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Did. And fun fact, the Thundercat wiki I have has no article for Mumm-Rana. I'm not sure why, they just don't. And I checked.
(07-26-2011 01:52 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And as I used the TF wiki to find proof of what I said, is there proof to what you say about everyone hating Animated Bumblebee?

Just about five comics about how much he sucks/everyone hates him... and many many forum posts.

I am satisfied with Atkin's portrayal of the modern Mumm-Ra. (I hear a slight Earl Hammond tone on some of his lines.)

Though, I am gonna miss that ecstatic insane laughter of the original's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umU8vKRNnRw

HUAAAH! HUAAAH! HUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~!
I think it's a matter of nobody can make that noise any more :(
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(08-04-2011 12:01 AM)johnalt Wrote: I think it's a matter of nobody can make that noise any more :(

Yeah, none can definitely replace the late Earl Hammond for his memorable Mumm-Ra portrayal.

"where ever there i's evil, Mumm-Ra lives. Mumm-Ra lives. MUUMm-RA, LIVES!" *disappears in puff of smoke*

Lol btw does he still say his catch phrase when he transforms?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I think that's just a line he spoke in one episode of the original..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVwBxu10Ve8&feature=related