Join our server on Discord

Should I go into photography?
Question 
I find that I can take nice photos. Should I become a photographer?
[Image: Rocky%252520Ridge.jpg]

[Image: River.jpg]

[Image: Field%252520Mountain.jpg]
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Well, idk what the criteria for a professional photographer i's, but from my perspective, those are awesome! ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
cool pics photography is a very self fulling career that most people enjoy so if you like it do it bet you would have lots of fun ^.^
Creative Minds
Do you like it? Do you want to do it? Then do it. That's all really.
(06-14-2011 01:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Do you like it? Do you want to do it? Then do it. That's all really.

I guess I do like it. Okay, that's what I will do!
(06-14-2011 01:28 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: cool pics photography is a very self fulling career that most people enjoy so if you like it do it bet you would have lots of fun ^.^

Thanks! Would I be travelling around?
(06-14-2011 01:26 PM)johnalt Wrote: Well, idk what the criteria for a professional photographer i's, but from my perspective, those are awesome! ^_^

Thanks!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
well traveling will be hard at first with little money but if you save right you should be able to travel around as your career takes off
Creative Minds
Sure, you can be a photographer, but good luck finding someone to pay you for it. Your best bet would be taking family photos at department stores, and even those jobs are dwindling. The problem with this country is that too many kids go for jobs they'll enjoy rather than jobs that are necessary. This is part of why China kicks our ass.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wait a second: define "our".
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(06-16-2011 11:02 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Sure, you can be a photographer, but good luck finding someone to pay you for it. Your best bet would be taking family photos at department stores, and even those jobs are dwindling. The problem with this country is that too many kids go for jobs they'll enjoy rather than jobs that are necessary. This is part of why China kicks our ass.

I thought the necessary jobs were what the "illegals" were taking from us.
heh heh heh... Politics suck.
Ah, American then. I don't think this then applies so much to us Canadian users... Eh.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz