Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 23
Now what name would I give that DigiXros of Bastemon and Shoutmon... Hmmmm... Shoutmon XXX sounds male. Bastedramon? Knockermon? Pedophilemon?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bastey(Busty)Shoutmon? lol
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
BasteyShoutmon? WE HAVE A WINNER. *Gives big-boobed macro anthro orca to SnK*

*Sudden Ka-BOOB is heard*

I like <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Coughs*

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Wow, seamless! X3

Awesome style! Shouldn't this be in your art topic though? XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-23-2011 01:15 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I wonder if an Xros between Shoutmon and Bastemon would give us a busty furry lizard, but even more so I'm exploring the concept of Xrosing between a male and a female entailing the materials becoming 'one' in more than just one way.

Female wins, see Hawkmon and Gatomon... sure is not the same, but Xrossing is just a glorified DNA digivolve after all...

(01-27-2011 07:12 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Female wins, see Hawkmon and Gatomon... sure is not the same, but Xrossing is just a glorified DNA digivolve after all...

What are you talking about? Silphymon is male.
[Image: signature.png]
(01-27-2011 07:19 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-27-2011 07:12 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Female wins, see Hawkmon and Gatomon... sure is not the same, but Xrossing is just a glorified DNA digivolve after all...

Since when?
(01-27-2011 07:52 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:

Since when?

Since always. He uses Aquilamon's voice in the Japanese version, and Aquilamon evolves to him as his normal Perfect without Tailmon in the Wonderswan games.
[Image: signature.png]
(01-27-2011 08:13 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-27-2011 07:52 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:

Since when?

Since always. He uses Aquilamon's voice in the Japanese version, and Aquilamon evolves to him as his normal Perfect without Tailmon in the Wonderswan games.

So what?, Devimon evolves to ladydevimon!