Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"What was that...?" Karomaru gulped, seeing a blast incinerate the skeleton he thought to slay last, from over twenty feet away. He looked up at the albino tigress holding him off-ground, "Uhh..." he babbled.

"It did get interesting. Didn't it?" Arm laughed a bit.

(Vook's Group)

Yachiru drowned a scream as Kitt's arm went back to constrict her, "Kitt! There's no demon! Ms. Vook is hereeeeeee!" she winced a bit, the poor salamander girl starting to get blue in the face thanks to Kitt's superior strength.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Vook's Group)

Hyouzen frowned in shame as Yachiru and Kitt seemed more reassured by Vook's presence rather than his presence despite being a nine foot tall wall of muscle with a sword. Quietly he muttered, "Do I...do I need to work out more?"

Arc patted his master's shoulder in sympathy, "There, there. Miss Vook...um...has a better head on her shoulders."

Hyouzen seemed to be upset at his familiar at first before he had his own idea of what Arc meant. "Oh...right, knowledge is power. I guess that makes sense." The water dragon then put away his sword, and told Kitt, "Don't worry. Those other guys are just having fun blowing up some monsters on the other side of the cave I bet, there's no demons."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Dangerous too," Katt huffed, "You not only could've killed Karomaru but also brought the entire ruins down on all of our heads. Be more careful from now on, especially when dealing with things you don't know about." She said as she set Karo back down, "Well anyways, let's keep going. And be more careful with anything you find." She said as she glanced over at Arm again.

"AH S-sorry Yachiru," Kitt blushed slightly as she released the salamander after noticing the change in her coloring, "I, I'm kinda a scaredy cat." she said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You can't deny that wasn't interesting," Arm shrugged nonchalantly, following Katt in her tour of the ruins while he smiled.

Karomaru dusted off and put kerlderiver away. With a huff, he turned to Katt and scoffed: "Can I ask a question, now?"

(Vook's Group)

"It's okay, just control yourself," Yachiru gagged, rubbing her sore neck a bit before she reached with her paw in the kitten's direction. "We can hold hands if that makes you feel safer."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem had been silent and still as a statue up until now, but after the stunt Arm just pulled she reminded them of her presence by stepping forward and pressing the end of her staff against the dragon's chest "Interesting or not is beside the point, what you just did was the ignorant and dangerous act of a true amateur. Had I not made a similar mistake when I was a child like you I'd personally drag you back to the school and have you expelled, I'm keeping a close eye on you from now on." she warned with with a tone that felt like the calm before the storm, before turning and moving back to join Katt and Karo.

"Oh wow, that was really impressive pussy Katt, not a lot of people can pull off a snatch and run then put up a barrier that strong so fast. I see why they hired you." Herzeleid praised as she patted the tigress' shoulder.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good reflexes come with the territory of being a feline, as for the barrier, well I've had lots of practice with them so they're pretty much second nature to me now." Katt shrugged a bit, "Hmm? Oh, sure, what's on your mind?" She smiled, taking a few steps back and sitting down on a fallen pillar to rest for a bit, "And before I forget, Arm there is going to be repurcussions for that little, 'experiment' of yours. Next time if you're curious ask a teacher before you risk killing everyone."

"No, that's okay, I think it might be better for me to keep my distance till we're out of here." Kitt blushed a bit from embarrasment, "Sorry again, I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, come along now, we don't want to waste time!" Vook smiled cheerfully, before heading down the pathway again. "We're almost to the main mining area, where most of the ores are mined. Keep up now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I suppose saying sorry and complimenting the teacher's good looks is out of the question for now," the red dragon playfully rasped, winking to Salem before heading off to inspect a wall carving.

"It's about my weapon..." Karomaru said, showing Katt kerlderiver, "You know, a couple days ago it transformed. It's always a sword, but during Defense Class it morphed into a huge sickle," he frowned, letting Katt take a hold of his weapon. The boy pointed to the bright red gem incrusted at the center, "The shape and glow make me remember of those bomb-like crystals you showed us earlier. It's not gonna blow up on me, is it?" he asked.

(Vook's side)

"Wooooow! A real life mine?! I've never been to one!" Yachiru excitedly said, shaking her head to Kitt, "Forget about that~ We're going to see many pretty crystals!" she bounced, running after Vook. "Is it far away?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Vook's Group)

"Hey, that sounds good. What kind of ore are we talking about, cutie?" Hyouzen followed near his teacher, while thinking about crafting a brand new claymore out of some rare material and showing it off.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt scratched at her chin a bit, "Weaponry's really not my department, but I suppose it's a possibility that you're the one causing the transformation. Probably subconciously infusing it with some of your own powers and making it take a shape more suitable for the circumstances, for instance if you were fighting something and realized you needed to stay out of it's reach, the sword might turn into a spear, or a bow and arrow, or something like that. Though that's just speculation based on limited knowledge." She shrugged a bit as she stood up, "As for exploding I doubt it, no one would be dumb enough to put such a fragile crystal onto a weapon unless they were planning to use it in a suicide attack."

She glanced up again at one of the braziers holding a few of the crystals, "Hmm, that makes me wonder," Katt carefully knocked one of the crystals loose from it's holding place, "Herzeleid, are you able to absorb energy from these crystals? They're quite abundant and even then are easy to recharge if they do die out."

"Hehe, and they say felines are obsessed with shiny things." Kitt laughed a bit as she fell back in line with Yachiru, "Oh Ms. Kyrian, I was wondering, what did they use these old ruins for? If it was just a mine wouldn't it be completely empty of anything of value since they abandoned it?" she wondered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad