Join our server on Discord

DrakeZero/DMX RP (Dead Space)
Steve nodded, "For the church!" he shouted as he slid his neck into the scalpel cutting his neck and leaving his gasping as blood spurted down. Drake let go of him in shock.

"Jesus christ..." he muttered under his breath as he couldn't believe that the guard committed suicide on a whim. The guards drew their gun and aimed at Drake causing the miner to sigh. These people were fanatics, and if he continued to fight Michael would be in danger. He tossed the scalpel into a corner and held his hands up. It was good he still had his helmet on because Freeman would have seen a pissed off miner.

"So what are you going to do with us now?" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Do not be alarmed," Freeman said with a gentle smile, a hand on his back as he lifted the other as a sign to make the guards carry them over to a secluded room, "Our process of indoctrination will not hurt you. You can join the material heralds for the Hive Mind in this room, and when you are done, we shall let you out. You will become one with her, and she will show the light, like she has done with all of us."

"Light my ass!" Michael outbursted as Drake was taken a hold of, "This is genocide! You ordered someone to commit suicide, and they did! Are we the only ones disturbed by that?!" he asked, making reference to Drake and himself as he struggled in vain, "Ngh! You won't brainwash me!" he growled, until he finally was knocked out by blow with a guard's weapon's dull side to his neck.

"You will learn to respect Unitology. Everyone will," Freeman laughed contently as if he had seen children playing together, "The Hive Mind is the answer to it all. And we only have the Marker to thank," he said with a bigger smile as he waved a hand to dismiss the guards and Michael and Drake.

The guards then began dragging both miners away, and along the way they removed their RIGs, weaponry and items and stashed it all in two lockers at a different zone. In the meantine, Steve's corpse was carried away and deposited somewhere throw a vent into R&D.

The unconscious Michael, and Drake both were thrown into what seemed to be a madeshift holding cell with several others closed in.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake groaned as he came too slowly. His hand rubbing along his head as he could feel his black hair through his fingers. Wait hair? His eyes snapped open as he realized he no longer wore his rig helmet, and his armor was gone along with his weapons. "Shit..." he muttered.

He looked up his sitting position to see a younger man across from him out cold. He figured it had to be Michael. Kind of strange he was getting use to knowing the kid from his rig helmet rather then a face. "Hey, Michael, wake up." he said moving towards him. He didn't seem to stir and he started tapping the kids face. "Wake up, you lazy nerd. Or would you rather be a mindless drone to a bunch of psychos?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Whu... What...?" Michael groaned as he came to, getting up to his feet as he heard Drake's insultive voice. That was him alright.

"The hell... I feel like some truck rode me over, Drake," the young man grunted as he rubbed behind his sore neck, feeling his skin. Wait, skin? "Oh shit."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, sucks to be us." he remarked as he glanced around their new cell. It appeared to be cargo container with barred openings. A makeshift cell at best. "Based on the amount of cells, I say we aren't the only ones that had reject their ways."

He placed his hands on the cold bars looking around the cold room finding no one around. "Seems they left us alone for a bit....but it doesn't really matter. We're screwed either way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There's no one out there," a voice said from a dark corner, a man was slumping against the wall.

Michael startled and turned around, how had they not noticed somebody else in the cell when they had been thrown in? "Who are you?"

"Bide. Alastor Bide," the voice said as the person came out of the dark corner, "I used to be the head of this place. Things just haven't been the same ever since that explosion in Quarantine Bay," he scratched behind his neck quite nonchalantly, looking over to Michael and Drake, "Would you happen to have any food? I haven't eaten anything in fifteen minutes."

Michael blinked in surprise, "You've been here THAT long? How come? And why are there so many cells around if you were the only prisoner?" he asked.

"Argh. Don't yell. Head hurts," Bide groaned, coughing up some blood, "Turns out this place is used for indoctrination. Everyone ceded..." he explained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This room must be exposed to something if they use this room for indoctrination." he whispered to Michael as got closer to the bar. "I'm sorry we don't have any food. They removed everything from us." he paused seeing Alastor Bide shivering slightly. He was a mess that was most certain.

"My name is Drake, and my friend here is Michael. We were miners down in the tunnels. What about you? What did you do in the labs?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oogh..." Bide groaned, looking somewhat woozy, "I used to be... the head of R&D..." he gasped, Michael eyeing Drake weirdly as he approached.

"Were those your subordinates?" Michael then asked, with a softer voice to make sure he wouldn't startle Bide, but he outburst.

"I told you to don't yell!" the black, short haired man roared, foaming at the mouth.

"Okay! Okay!" Michael raised his hands up in defense, stepping back as he startled, "I just find it curious how their loyalties changed so fast. Plus..." he then turned to Drake to whisper this time, "This place doesn't have anything rigged in it. I checked as soon as I got to the bars. It's just fluorescent lights."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well there is something in here. Something turned those men." he whispered back to Michael before resuming his talk to Bide.

His voice quiet as he didn't want to startle him. "Can you tell us what happened here or perhaps how these cells work?" he asked. He wanted Bide to trust him, and to focus as the man reminded Drake of Janet's mental problems. He had to be careful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Michael nodded to Drake, but he still was wary. Maybe he wouldn't have been so anxious if they still had their RIGs and equipment on; right now they were as defenseless as a kitty. At least they could trust their physical strength.

Bide took a deep breathe, "They just throw people in. They come in, and then they go out. I'm so hungry..." he groaned, holding by his belly as it rumbled loud enough for both of them to hear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad