Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
Don't worry Ray! *Side steps Lily's kick, nonchalantly putting up a pie for her feet to hit* I'll buy a second doggie house. And no, you won't be the dump. Nobody wants a pervert that smells.

Wise, you'll be our elder, like a Jijimon or something.

And Mute Point shall be our local night harlot! Possibly a vigilante during day though. We also need sexy policewomen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wound probably be either a Veemon or a DarkVeemon. *looks at Mute Point with hearts in my eyes, than looks at Sacchi, wrap digivoles to Imperialdramon than mode change to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, takes my Giga Crusher out from my chest, starts to charge it up*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Veedramon of course, I even maxed out his status in Dawn and dusk so he can fight without evolving to mega!
Dark And Black will be part of the police body. Your job is to make sure Guilmon doesn't steal from our bakery. All day.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*notices the pie and uses her lance to aim the pie at Mar's head* Hah! Don't see that coming do yeah!?!

...I noticed something odd...how come I'm the only female in the village!?! Oh wait nevermind...but wait there's only 2 girls now! Surrounded by a group of men! D:
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Smurfs only had the one female, and Smurfette turned out alright. I think.

You should probably just run.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
This probably explains why my Renomon-ness swings both ways! We need more buns for our sausage fest! XD

Yay! *Dives into the second dog house, fluffy tail sticking out and wagging* Thanks Boss~ I'll call it the Perv-Pad! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-11-2010 02:23 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Your job is to make sure Guilmon doesn't steal from our bakery. All day.
Aha, then i shall march by night, with my evil army of Spiders Spiiiiiiiiiiders! I really should lay the Lost in Space movie to rest...

...Spiders!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mmmm... cant Guilmon just work to buy the bread? I bet many people needs to dig holes... he could be a digger!
But then who would be the local villain? That and I only had a single set of evil-looking-moustache, and it's now on Guilmon's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad