Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Quick, try and find a weak point in the tank!" Kotana cried, running towards the tank's side quickly while it was distracted. Leaping ontop of the tank, she tried to zone out where the controls were of her own knowledge of the vehicle, before beginning to fire wildly with her Spreader Rifle with mere hope it would connect.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You've got it!" Zorromon followed close behind before he had an idea. The muscular fox leaped into the air while crossing his arms. He then released them and cried out, "Pyre Storm!" Suddenly, the tank's main barrel was pelted with loads of fire, causing it to melt near the tip.

Kotana's blasts to its controls caused it to go haywire and try firing a blast from it's main turret, causing it to blow from the pressure.

Zorromon quickly leaped up and carried Kotana in his arms, while dashing away from the exploding boss. He smirked towards her and told her, "Heh, nice combo, Blue."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I think we did quite alright..." Kotana smiled softly, though blushing lightly across her pale creamy cheeks as the warrior carried her away from the danger, looking up to him with a smile. "It was all thanks to you too, Red."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, we're a hell of a team, eh?" Zorro smiled lightly before he stopped once they were a safe distance away, and turned around with her in his arms to allow her to see the tank make it's final explosion. "Well, that was a good exercise. Ready to go back, Blue? Or maybe you want Round 2?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... I think that's alright for now, I got the general jist of it." Kotana smiled softly up to the fox, watching the tank's explosion and grinning with a childish enthusiasm, before then back to him. "Besides, we should be nearing it now... right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, the end of the level is right up there." Zorro set her down gently on her feet, before showing Kotana the why to a small fortress with a flagpole out front. The fox quickly lowered the flag with a small red star before trumpets began playing a victory tune of sorts for the two. "Heh, okay, I guess we'd better get back to reality. We're probably almost to our destination, Blue. Computer: End Simulation" Suddenly, the background turned back into a room of blue lit squares before everything began to melt away in a bright white light.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kotana smiled warmly to the victory music, somewhat bringing back nostalgia of the old days before then covering her eyes from the bright light. She wasn't used to it still as she murmured. "Zorro?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Before long, their consciousnesses were back on the flying saucer with their virtual reality pods opening up. Zorro groaned as he stretched his stiff body before he looked over to Kotana's pod and answered, "I'm fine. You there, Blue?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling her senses coming back to her and the inside of the pod being the place she was again, Kotana stirred, slowly trying to move and stretch her own body while wiping one of her eyes. "I'm... I'm here." She managed to murmur, looking over towards him softly. "Well, that was... unique."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro slowly climbed out of his pod before he forced his stiff body over to Kotana's pod and offered her a helping pod. "Yeah, it's not easy, but it is a good way to train without wrecking up the place." He offered a short chuckle before he waited for the blue haired girl.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions