Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
This twin RP is for my and Kurtz's characters. No one else post here please.

Okay, character profiles, go!

Name: Crimson Fox
Species: Fox
Height: 1m 95cm
Description: He's a red furred fox with short black hair and hazel eyes who wears either a lab coat while at work or a black t-shirt with blue jeans when he's out of the lab.
Loves: Most women (dominant or submissive) of about any species, video games (SNES), nearly any kind of food, and plasma firearms.
Hates: Most modern movies, most video games based on modern movies, and trolls that hide under bridges to steal gold.
Skills: +Science +Repair +Energy Weapons +Sneak

Name: Adrienne Fox (Ada)
Species: Lilithmon
Height: 1m 70cm
Description: A pale skinned succubus with long black hair falling over her shoulders and green eyes. She wears a form fitting black and purple robe with some silver threading. The robe does little to hide her voluptuous behind.
Loves: Men or women of about any species though her preference is dragons and lizards, reading, magic, sushi, and sitting in front of a warm fire.
Hates: Ignorance, cheesy foods, and MP Drain spells.
Skills: +Destruction Spells +Illusion Spells +Summon Spells +Enchantments

If you'd like me to include Monica as well, just ask Kurtz. Anyways, I'll think of some ideas for a story while you post your characters.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Crimson: I've got it! In the year 20x9, the nefarious Dr. Crimson has created 8 robotic ninjas to kidnap the President! Are you a bad enough dude to save President Ronnie?!

Ada: *bashes Crimson* We aren't doing that.

Okay, here's a serious suggestion that I thought of. How about a Digimon adventure? I could create a Digimon character for Kurtz to partner with (not Monica) and Crimson could partner with Lurea. I'll cut Ada from the roster of my characters and I'll make up a setting if you like this idea. Any preferences for a digimon you'd like if you like this idea?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Kurtz: Reminds me of the 'are you a bad enough dude to have a burger with the president?!'

Lurea: Wrong story, that was UrinatingTree.

Kurtz: Oh, yeah. Jeez.

Though I really wouldn't mind what Digimon type it was... well, beside the obvious ones that are hideously malformed haha XD. Seriously though, I wouldn't mind- though if I had to pick... hm... Wouldn't mind a Lilithmon :P Heck, even Ada could be a Lilithmon XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: There's an idea, I'll edit Ada's profile. My only concern is that because Lilithmon is a Mega level Digimon that she would be a bit overpowered. Ah whatever, we can work it out later. In the meantime, lets get this thing going.

(Laboratory #13)

"The internet...a realm of infinite possibilities...and soon mankind will be able to truly experience its wonders...if I could get this freaking machine to work!" Standing before a console which had more buttons than sense was a red fox with a certain fury in his eyes. Attached to the console was a set of coiled wires leading to an odd gateway that could have come straight out of a sci-fi show. Crimson growled as the portal held nothing but thin air. "I bet if Dr. Phane was here she'd be able to fix this heap of trash." He started to open up the exterior paneling of the machine to have a closer look.

Preoccupied with his device, Crimson neglected to see that the calender had a message written on it in thick black ink which read, "Lunch with Kyosan, 12:30." The hands of the clock ticked closer to half past noon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: By the way, it's Kyo Crim :P

IC:

(Streets)

Walking down the road in his typical attire; that of a gray trenchcoat, a black vest and his usual green tracksuits, Kyosan headed towards Laboratory #13. He had realised that if there was anyway to remind Crimson, it would probably be to head there himself; the phone probably would be droned out by the sound of the machines inside.

Making his way up the hill towards Laboratory 13, he approached the door, before knocking sharply three times, and awaited a response. "He must be up to something, huh." He muttered to himself under his breath.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Heh, sorry about that, I'll go edit that. XP

(Laboratory #13)

"Open Saysme!" Crimson put together a couple of wires within the console which promptly gave the fox a crisping shock. "Ow..." Crimson's ears twitched upon hearing the rapping at his door, the fox dusting himself off before stumbling towards the door. "Oh goody, I hope it's an insurance salesman, I need more lab rats."

(Above Ground)

A few seconds later, Crimson flung the door open, immediately recognizing the mop haired dragon standing before his home. "Kyo? Hello! What are you doing...oh right, lunch!" He searched his pocket and realized he had forgotten his wallet, the fox blushing a little as he suggested, "Hey, want to come in for a minute while I go find my wallet?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, sure sure. I've got time to bite, why not?" Kyo smiled, glad to see the fox was in and hadn't entirely forgot- taking a moment to step inside and close the door behind him. "So, have there been any explosions I've missed, or has something succeeded recently?" He asked out of curiosity.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Explosions, nope! Just a near fatal electrocution, but I'm fine." Crimson laughed a little before he started walking alongside Kyosan. "Actually, I do have a work in progress...a portal to the internet, but it isn't working out too well. You can have a look at the machine if you want. I think I left my wallet in the lab anyways." He opened the door to the wide chamber which held an assortment of apparatuses and chemicals. In the corner stood the stubborn device, the gateway looking empty and lifeless. Not wanting to keep his friend waiting for too long Crimson started looking through the pockets of his spare lab coats in the nearby closet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking over at the machine and approaching it gently, Kyosan looked over the bizzare controls. Most were complicated, and probably Crimson and the others who studied similar things would understand how they worked. Without thinking, Kyosan reached over and grabbed a wire gently- luckily not getting a shock from it, but then jammed it fast into a set of wires within the console, withdrawing his claw fast.

Moments passed before he sighed and turned away from the console. "Never believed in these things working anyway," He muttered, before walking back into the centre of the room. "Though, I like the idea of being able to connect to the internet. Sounds interesting; if it doesn't involve becoming pixellated or horribly corrupted."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds