Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Hmm, alright." Kotana nodded gently, looking towards the VR console before then slipping herself down onto one of the seats, surprised but looking at the technology curiously. "You'll have to guide me with this, I'm not too familiar." She murmured.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Don't worry, I'll tell you once we get in there." Zorromon watched as a visor slipped down over his eyes before he told Kotana, "By the way, if the computer glitches and doesn't let us out, all you have to do is reach for the back of your head to detach the visor." He then nodded once he heard the machine humming and a light filling his eyes. "Get ready."

(Sub Space)

A large empty laser grid dominates the world Kotana and Zorro enter. Zorromon dusts himself off, the fox now in a blue cyber suit that hugs his body, showing off his muscular frame. He then looks towards Kotana and asks her, "You feel alright? The first time might be a little disorienting." He then gently held her hand with his paw.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As she looked at herself for a moment, Kotana tried to regain herself for a moment before then blushing lightly to the gentle holding - her own body being hugged in a green cyber suit showing off her curves and slender while looking onto him. "Wow, that was a little... odd." She mumbled lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro grinned a bit, noticing her tight outfit before he reminded himself that she was a bit disoriented. "Yeah, I know. It's sort of like being pulled gently out of your body, isn't it? Don't worry though, you'll feel fine soon." He continued to hold her hand and let her have a chance to catch her breath as he explained, "Anyways, I know it's looks all cybernetic right now, but once we run the program it will look like a more realistic place...or we can do something more outlandish too. Same with our opponents, which are just drone programs on the inside."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well... the outlandish kind of idea does sound fun." Kotana smiled delicately, blushing gently to the soft holding of her hand as she continued to get used to the strange feeling of being in the VR machine. Definately, both her world and the world they were in had their own seperate benefits. "So... how would you go about doing that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro looked up and said, "Run Simulation: Galuga Island!"

Suddenly a black light enveloped the room before the cybernetic world faded away leaving them in blackness before an island formed beneath their feet. Before long, the two were standing on a virtual island. Galuga Island, a jungle surrounded by an vast ocean, would serve as their training ground. Peculiar sounds echoed from deep within the foliage.

"Alrighty, let's stick together and kick some ass." Zorro pulled out his sword before telling Kotana, "You're welcome to use your own weapon or just pick one of the ones over there." An out of place rack was now erected on the beach, showing some oversized medals, each with a letter on them. One for M, S, C, F, H, and L. A mysterious power seemed to be contained within them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Medals, huh?" Kotana blinked, moving over for one of the medals before reaching for the M, picking it up gently while looking over the item with a curious glance. "What... is it supposed to do exactly?" She asked, looking back to Zorro for a moment while slightly puzzled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A quick moment later, a machine gun appeared in Kotana's hands, replacing the M medal.

Zorromon explained to her, "Eh, think about this like a game. The M medal gives you a Machine Gun. The S gives a Spreader Rifle, the F is a Flamethrower, L is Laser Rifle, C is Crash Missles, H is Heatseeker Missles, and there are B medals out there that give you a temporary Barrier." The fox then showed off his sword though and told her, "I use my own weapon myself. It does more damage than a gun, though the range is shorter. So, ready for the first round?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh... I see. That's quite ingenious." Kotana murmured, surprised at the appearance of the machine gun before replacing it for the S medal, watching as it formed into a Spreader Rifle before then nodding gently and smirking. "Ready when you are, red!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay, let's go in." Zorromon led the charge inside of the island jungle with his blade ready to strike. "Our goal is the center. Let's kick some ass."

Some action packed music started once they entered while the way back became obscured with vines.

"Here they come!" The fox swiped at an insectoid creature that neither resembled a digimon or any creature on Earth. His sword split the alien being's exoskeleton in half, leaving it to crumble into digital dust. "Be careful, these guys are weak, but they love to come in from behind."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions