Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Well, I guess I just do a lot of things really. Talk to people, play games, have a drink or two, spend time with others. It just depends how I want to unwind... guess you can call me picky." Kotana chuckled lightly, blushing gently and waving her hand - looking onto the fox with more interest now before then smiling. "Though, there is something that's been intriguing me for a while."

Slipping the pink strap-on across her waist and aligning it gently, the dark Lurea chuckled lightly, slipping towards the fox's firm rear before then rubbing her claw over his rear. "Mmhh... such a delicate rear..." She murmured, giving the fox's tailhole a gentle lick before then opening the bottle of lube, and pouring a decent amount over her fingers - then returning to his rear and teasing the entrance. "...Don't want to wreck it now with some heavy pounding now... do we?" She murmured teasingly, before prodding one finger into the fox's depths.

"Mmhhh... I'm g-glad of that, my sexy lady." Kyosan managed to groan between his panting as his orgasm died down, feeling the warmth of their afterglow and basking in it as he held her closely in his arms. "Mmh... though I d-don't think we can call that the end..." He growled playfully, shifting his muzzle before beginning to lap at her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, shoot, go ahead and ask." Zorro chuckled lightly before he grinned a little more, getting curious about what the lovely blue haired girl was going to ask.

Crimson gasped and gave a cute moan from the teases to his sensitive entrance. "Mmhhh...t-that's okay, Mistress..." He looks back towards her, while smiling and blushing to tell her, "I like it when you get a little rough." He blushes a little more as his tail swishes excitedly.

Ada purrs softly from the slurping to her tanned flesh before she smirks towards Kyo and kisses his forehead softly. "Oh, my little dragon boy still wants to play?" She giggles darkly before asking him, "What did you have in mind, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Kyosan and Crimson are both... digidestined things, right? Do you know how the system chooses them?" Kotana asked, knowing she most likely would not find the answer she sought, but tried nonetheless.

"Mmhhh... gooodd..." Dark Lurea grinned eagerly, cooing to his moaning as she slid her finger deeper into the fox's depths, lubricating his tender hole before then slipping in a second finger, stretching his walls further. "...Oh, you haven't seen rough yet, pet..."

Grinning excitedly and wagging his tail gently, the dragon then once again grasped the slender feline's rump, squeezing it gently before then slowly withdrawing his tail from her backdoor. "Mmhh... well, it's up to you... I can either try playing with these," He motioned towards her breasts, giving them a soft lap with his draconic tongue before grinning. "Or I'll fill that tender other little hole myself..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Not really. That elder from the first town they found probably gave them those devices on their belts. Steven talked about it a little...digivices, machines that can spur evolution. I guess we'd have to get to Phorofor to get more, but who knows. Maybe they come from something else." Zorromon thought for a moment before he smirked towards Kotana. "Heh, wouldn't it be something if I was your digimon?"

"Nnhh...oohh, Mistress, you're such a t-tease..." Crimson gave some more cute moans from the feel of Lurea's ebony fingers probing his snug rear. His tail wagged faster, while his member grew to full arousal, swinging lightly below his snug rear with his fluffy balls. He blushed harder as her fingers pushed deeper, causing him to murmur, "P-Please stuff your slutty foxy, M-Mistress..."

"Oh, you want to take me there, eh?" Ada chuckled darkly before she decided to give in to her partner's request and arose from him. The athletic feline stretched her curvy body for a moment, showing off her smooth, tanned skin to the dragon before she slipped down to her hands and knees. She turned around and slowly rose her black furred tail and gave Kyo a teasing shake of her lovely buns. "Hehe, come and get it, my pervy dragon boy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It'd be interesting, I'd give you that." Kotana smiled eagerly, giving a little cute chuckle once more before nearing the fox, running a finger over his chest before then nearing him. "Plus probably the best thing that could happen."

"Mmhh... ohh now my naughty pet begs, huh?" Lurea grinned darkly, fingering the fox's lubricated tailhole a bit more before withdrawing them, and lacing the rest of the spare lube across the strap-on. Within moments, she was prodding the tip of the strap-on to the fox's entrance, grinning darkly. "How badly does my foxy want to be.... "stuffed", hm?" She asked teasingly.

"Mmhh... one sight I can't argue with." Kyosan grinned darkly from the show, slowly getting up and approaching the feline's delicate buns, grasping them in his claws before squeezing them eagerly a few times. "Hmm... don't mind me for a moment," The purple-scaled dragon grinned, before slowly lowering himself - suddenly beginning to lap teasingly over her backdoor with his draconic tongue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorro blushed slightly before he regained his composure and chuckled. "Heh, well if we keep hanging around together like this, I can't imagine why it wouldn't happen." He grinned ever so slightly and gave her a friendly lick across her nose.

"Hhrrr...ooh badly, Mistress...p-please pound your foxie's little rump...he needs it, my sexy goddess..." Crimson gave some more submissive moans from the teases to his eager rear as he pushed lightly towards the toy, while his paws tightly gripped the sheets in anticipation.

"Nnhhh...t-toying with me, eh? Oooh." Ada purrs and gasps lightly as she feels her tender second entrance being teased by Kyo's adventurous tongue and his strong paws gripping her sexy rear. "M-More...dragon boy..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hm, I guess..." Kotana smiled softly, blushing from the friendly lick before then looking onto the fox. With a small cheeky grin, she then gave him a sudden brief kiss to his lips, before swirling a finger around his chest. "So mind showing me what else is on this ship with the time we have left?" She asked lightly.

"Mmhh... now that's what I like to hear!" Dark Lurea grinned furiously, as she grasped the fox's rump firmly before then beginning to feed the pink strap-on into his tight backdoor, spreading apart his walls and feeding it with more and more of the lubed intruder.

"Mmhh... like it?" Kyosan smirked gently, before then spreading her cheeks apart and beginning to lick her backdoor even more, teasing the small hole for a bit longer before then sliding himself back up, prodding the tender hole with his meaty flesh. "Then you'll definately enjoy... this!" He grinned eagerly, before then pushing forward, groaning as his pride began to enter her rear entrance and feed deeper into her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon blushed a little more from the kiss and wagged his tail happily. "S-Sure...I'd be happy to!" The fox jumped out of his seat and gently grabbed her hand with his strong, furry paw. "Well, you seen the bridge, and back there are the crew's quarters." He pointed towards the rooms where the others were before he showed her towards a small lift. "And if we go down here, we can see the kitchen, the engine room, and the cargo bay. Did you want to go down there, Blue?"

"G-Gawds...oooh, Mistress...y-you're so big...ahhh!" Crimson moans cutely as Lurea's drills his snug rear, his walls tightly hugging her thick toy while his member below throbs and leaks a little pre.

"Nnhhh...y-you work fast, eh? Oooh, dragon boy..." Ada moans softly as she feels her tender rear being filled with his thick member, causing her to blush deeply as well as cause her rosy pussy to become moist with arousal. Her rosy insides clutch his meat, as they try to draw him in deeper.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that'd be a good idea," Kotana smiled happily as she looked towards the lift, before nearing it and then looking back on the fox. She had to admit, the fox's physique was slowly beginning to work on her, as well as his words - she blushed lightly but turned a little to find how to go to the lower floors.

"Mmhh... and you're so tight, my naughty pet..." The digital dragoness cooed in the fox's ear, beginning to lean over him as she fed more and more of the pink toy deeper into the fox's depths, soon hilting him and the head brushing over his prostate while her claw inched down before clasping his fleshy pride. "Let's give you a little hand down here too...." She murmured, before beginning to gently stroke it.

"Rawwrr...." Kyosasn growled eagerly as his member slipped into the feline's rear, inching deeper and deeper into her tight depths as his warm pre already began to paint her walls, while his tail began to gently tease her folds softly. "S-So tight... mmh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alrighty then." Zorro grinned lightly, noticing the light blush across Kotana's cheeks as he pushed a button and the lift took them down to the lower floor with the fox allowing Kotana out first. "Go ahead, Blue. Cuties go first."

"Oooh, mistress...you're so good to me..." Crimson growls and moans cutely as he's dominated by the corrupted dragoness, while his thickness throbs harder and starts to leak more pre thanks to Lurea's soft digits. He grips the sheets below harder and begs her, "M-More...please, mistress..."

"Unnnn...y-yesss....fuck me, dragon boy...get rough with me..." Ada purred deeply as she felt his pride fill her snug passage and his tail tease her tender slit. She growled lustfully, getting eager for more as her tail teased Kyo by rubbing against his scaly balls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions