Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Oh no, that was a mistake I believe by Crimson, the fox. The Anti-World Room is sort of like a room that slows down time for the people inside. A day could pass outside while a year could pass on the inside of the room." Kotana tried to explain, though chuckled and smiled. "That fox's a mad genius, I tell you."

"Nnghh... Oohhh C-Criiimmm!" The dark Lurea cried out happily, clamping down on him hardly with her folds as she too hit her own orgasm, her juices pouring down across his member and splashing over his groin with her sweet pearly juices - taking all of his hot essence deep within her while grasping him hardly for support. "Oohhhhhh... Mmhaaa!"

"Nnggh... Cute huh? Like a pet?" Kyosan grinned darkly, chuckling before then groaning more and more from her pumping - bucking back into her thrusts while eagerly wishing for more, his claws squeezing and teasing her own rear while his tail slowly snuck up and rubbed against the crack of her cheeks. "A naughty... l-little pet?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, yeah, he seems kind of weird. Then again, I've seen some really random stuff in this world, so whatever." Zorromon then thought about Kotana's device before telling her, "Well, that seems interesting and all, but what purpose does the Anti-World Machine serve?"

"Nnnhhh...oooh, Lu..." The fox pants softly as he tightly embraces Lurea as their juices mix together. He then looks into her red eyes happily before he slurps her cheek softly. "Gawds, mistress. You were fantastic...so aggressive."

"Hhrrrr...y-yesss, a bad...naughty little boy...hehe." Ada giggled darkly before murring from the tease to her voluptuous rear, causing her to yearn for more as her black furred tail wags. She then returned to riding Kyo cowgirl style, working her athletic body up and down his thick rod, moaning her walls rubbed against his throbbing organ and coated it in more of her slick oils.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it was used mostly by Kyosan, his friends...." Kotana seem to pause as she mentioned Kyosan's relations, clenching her sleeve harshly for a moment before then looking at the fox again. "...Steven and many others. It slows down time for anyone inside the room. A year could pass in the room and outside, only a day. It allows for intense training and also intense learning." She tried to explain.

The dark Lurea grinned and cuddled back the fox eagerly, feeling his essence filling her deeply while holding him closely - panting still from her orgasm and basking in the wonderful afterglow while murring. "Mmmhh... well g-get used to me, h-handsome... I'm h-here to stay..." She growled playfully, scratching at his chest gently.

Growling hardly from the thrusting, Kyosan groaned more and more from the lustful joining, his member throbbing eagerly within her and flooding her walls with his hot pre, holding her and squeezing her voluptuous rear even more in his grasp, while slowly beginning to tease her backdoor with his tail. "Hrrr... I c-can be e-even more naughty now... o-or later...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon sensed the pain in Kotana's words and backed off, just giving her a short nod before he looked ahead through the bridge's window. "I see. I'll have to see it for myself though someday along with the rest of your inventions. They all sound incredible." The fox chuckled a little before he asked her, "So hey, was there anything you wanted to know about my world, Blue? I was born on this island, but I've been to a few other places thanks to the Ethernet."

"Hehe, glad to hear it, Mistress." Crimson slurped her snout playfully and snuggled closely with her, loving the feel of her ebony scales against his soft fur. He then smirked a little before he asked her, "You know, mistress, I think we still have time for a little more fun before we reach the other end of the island. Might I suggest an idea?"

"Nnhhh...oh, be naughty now, my lusty little pet..." Ada smirked darkly with her fangs before she purred deeply from the teases her sensitive rear, making her eager for Kyo's tail to do more. As she lusted for more pleasure, her hips continued to clap against Kyo's as she rode his shaft hard, mixing her pre juices with his while her rosy walls milked his sensitive member.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'd love to know as much as you do about this place. I only found about it through Kyosan's disappearance, I've been collecting as much information as I can from the locals but nothing much seemed to come to light." Kotana explained, relieved Zorromon didn't push further as she smiled softly and nodded a little, brightening up from her previous undertone.

"Mmhh, sure thing my handsome boy... what is it?" The dark Lurea smirked happily, snuggling him closer as she basked furthermore in the afterglow while lapping at his lips gently, eager to hear his next suggestion.

"Mmmhhh! You asked for it!" Kyosan grinned confidently, picking up the pace as he began to buck back eagerly into the dark feline's depths, his length pushing deeper and leaking more hot pre up into her while his tail began to prod eagerly at her backdoor, before then gently beginning to snake inside. "Hhrrr...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, the digital world is mostly made up of several islands, each really different from the last. Servers I think is what Steven called them. However, each of these islands is sustained by an Ethernet which connects to a central continent, Phorofor. A real odd place really. It seems like that it's always growing. I guess the same can be said for the number of islands though. All the servers and Phorofor exchange data periodically, causing odd things to come into our land sometimes like those items you said came from your world." Zorromon then chuckled a little before admitting, "I don't really understand all the technical things behind it like why the data exchanges happen and whatnot, but that's the basics behind how our world is constructed." The fox then chuckled some more and added, "Heh, hope that wasn't too long winded. How about you tell me more about your world?"

Crimson blushed a little from the tease and happily slurped Lurea's lips in return. "Well, there's something I've been wanting to try with you, sexy." The fox blushed even darker before asking her, "How would you like to be a guy for a little while? One of the few devices I brought from my world can change genders." He then slurped Lurea's muzzle again and added, "It could be a lot of fun."

"Ahhh...y-yesss....oohh, fill me up, naughty dragon..." Ada moans louder as both of her entrances are filled, causing the dark feline to blush darkly as she keeps riding Kyo roughly. Her orgasm begins to build up as more of her juices leak out and drench Kyo's staff while her walls squeeze his member for his essence.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Seems complicated... but I guess we'll find more out about it as we go past parts of it." Kotana murmured as she then thought of Zorro's question before answering; "Our world's more technologically advanced. There are many fishing towns and crop towns, but the one that dominates them is the capital of the world, Neo Nirvana. It's the most largest city in the world, and it's where most of us are born; it's nicknamed the "City That Never Sleeps". The previous capital Exodar kind of fell because of failed scientific experiments. Nonetheless, most of the recent history of the city has been with Kyosan and Steven. I could recite it all for you, but it'd take forever... plus I don't know some of the personal events and feelings he or anyone else went through obviously." She tried to explain.

"A guy... hmm." Lurea thought for a moment, her dark side pondering for a moment before swirling around her finger on his chest. "The light Lurea may like that more... Little young me, I like being how I am... plus I think it teases you more when I'm like... this?" She started, pulling herself back up before then pressing her arms together, squeezing her chest out and her cleavage for the fox.

"Mmhhh.... a-as you wish, my sexy kitty!" Kyosan roared loudly, loving the act between them more and more as his orgasm began to rear up quickly, his thrusts pounding and ravaging the feline's hotbox and pumping warm pre into her depths while his tail continued to snake eagerly into her backdoor, filling a decent amount of it before it too began to thrust moderately into her backdoor. "Rrrrghh... n-not... long... l-left!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I see. Don't worry about it then. I think I get the gist of it all." Zorromon then thought for a moment and seemed confused. "More technologically advanced though? I admit, things like the Anti-World room don't exist here, but once you see Phorofor, you'll see the how technological our world really is. The island we're on now, is probably the equivalent of one of those fishing towns in your world." Zorromon then laughed a little and remarked, "Who knows, maybe Phorofor is just this world's version of your Neo Nirvana."

"Well, I definitely can't complain about these." Crimson smirked as he savored the sight of her lovely, black scaled breasts, giving them a few playful licks and nuzzles before he pulled back and grinned. "Well, I'd still love it if you were to dominate your naughty pet, mistress. I did buy something else before we did our shopping together yesterday, cutie." The fox then pulled out a small box and showed her a lovely pink strap-on attached to a black thong. "Is my mistress up for it?"

Ada tried to hang on as long as she could before she succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure from being thoroughly filled down below. "Ahhh...K-Kyo...nnnahhhh!" She cried out in pure bliss before she orgasmed sharply, coating his meat and crotch in her juices while her folds and rear squeezed his member and tail tightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It might be, who knows. I guess once we get there, I'll have to see for myself." Kotana murmured, looking out of the window for a moment before then tapping her foot on the floor, thinking quietly on what else she could talk about with the fox. "Hmmm...."

"Hmm... ohh my handsome pet is so.... devious." The dark Lurea growled happily, slipping her fingers around the pink strap-on with a grin before nodding gently, wagging her tail. "I like the idea definately."

"A-Ada... A-Ahhhh!!" Kyosan roared happily, arching back as he bucked a few more times into her depths before hilting her completely onto his length, hitting his orgasm hardly as streak after streak of his piping hot dragon essence flooded her walls, holding her closely as he filled the feline up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, so what do you do for fun, Blue?" Zorromon shifted their course a little before looking towards her again, offering a small grin. "I know you're good at inventing, but what do you do to unwind."

Crimson smirks eagerly and wags his tail. "Hehe, glad to hear it, my naughty mistress." He then brought out a container of lube before he went onto the bed to assume the position, slowly raising his fluffy tail to show off his creamy furred rear for the dark dragoness. "Could you lube me up, Mistress Lurrie?"

"K-Kyo...hrrrrr..." Ada growled happily as she held on tightly to the dragon as her snug walls keep squeezing his member while drawing in his thick seed, loving the feel of fullness. She smiled happily towards him and held him tightly with her greater strength, enjoying the heat between them as an afterglow enveloped them both. "You were so good, handsome pet."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions