Join our server on Discord

Can't believe I'm still here.
It's been a while, I have been away from this site because Of a couple of people. Heh, they know who they are. damn there fun, I changed a lot but lets see if you can guess right. :P

Other two. . . SHHHHHH. XD

[Image: Newme.jpg]

[Image: Preppy1.jpg]
That ones Betta! XD

Oh! P.S. Changed my fursona. I'll gives you a hint if you can't guess who. :P
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome back from your friendly assassin!
Thanks a bundled Mario spartan assassin! :D :P LOL
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-05-2010 10:55 AM)Ferro Coridis Wrote: Thanks a bundled Mario spartan assassin! :D :P LOL

Damn right!
So any guesses as to who I am? :P
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Oh. Your you! Sorry but xD I could care less who you are. You may lead on a fake trail or something in the future. lol j.k. But No. I don't wanna guess. No I don't know. And Have a happy zombie Jesus day!
Hai Frank.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
. . . CHEETA! >.< lol. my profile says my name still huh?
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Didn't have to read your profile. You're still part of the Mod Squad and in your old position. o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello there, person of interest. Have a fun stay here, at the digiartistsdomain.org forums.
I hope you enjoy your stay.