Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Wow, even hungrier?" Mar thought to himself while blinking, quite surprised at her plea, but upon seeing the true effects of her piggying out he wouldn't object at all, "Hey, isn't there a park over there? I bet you could drink up the lake!" he grinned to the cute tigress.

(House)

"Shadow! Don't joke around!" Dorothy said, apparently very flustered by the situation, but she also came to moan once or twice, mainly due to the strong concentrated manly musk inside the wolf's balls, "I-I want out..." she weakly said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Was thinking more along the lines of Mar offering his own special, 'protein shake' if you understand.

IC:

"Ewww," Kitt shook her head, "Ducks use that lake, I don't want to drink that up." she gagged a bit.

*House*

"Mmm, you can come out, maybe tomorrow," Shadow growled, still rubbing his balls, sloshing the cum in them around, "It just feels good having you in there."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Silly me. Never underestimate the hidden wishes in the words of a fifty foot tall young feline.

IC:

"Right, well," Mar thought, scratching his chin before he was able to formulate a different plan and grinned to Kitt, "Well, how about you get a different kind of drink? I've got it right here," the giant dragon grinned, patting to the left of his inner thighs to emphasize, "And you can drink as much as you like."

(House)

"Y-you've got to be joking! What will I do in here? What if I run out of air?" Dorothy added, "What are you doing out there anyways?! Why aren't you wondering why I managed to be eaten by your cock?" she whimpered, again moaning a few times due to the musky atmosphere she was immersed into.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt glanced curiously towards his crotch, glancing back up at him, "What do you have to drink? Is it yummy?" she asked, her tail wagging around a bit behind her, "Where is it, how do I get it?" she asked.

*House*

"Grrr, relax, mmm, just enjoying the feeling of you inside my balls." Shadow growled softly, "Damn it feels good, I wish I'd tried this before. Damn feel like I'm about to cum an entire swimming pool." he moaned as he rubbing his cock, causing his balls to fill with even more cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'll be the judge of that," Mar grinned, rubbing around his pouch to coax his gigantic member out, moaning slightly as he got it up and ready, fully erected and pointing towards Kitt, "Just suck it and you'll get your drink," he simply explained.

(House)

"Y-you can't be serious, I... huh?" Dorothy felt like kicking, and found that she could but didn't hit up with any resistance, "A pool...?" she repeated out loud, realizing she actually was swimming around Shadow's cum, "This place has expanded...! Shadow, are your balls growing even more right now?!" she asked desperately, fearing for his safety as she nearly could feel the spacious place she was in was due to the sheer size of his testicles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt tilted her head curiously, sniffing a bit at Mar's cock before shrugged, glomping down on it and sucking softly like on a straw, her teeth pressing slightly into him.

*House*

"Mmm, damn they feel like they're the size of a couple of beach balls." Shadow moaned, though in fact they were much larger, "I don't know, it just feels good. How's it feel knowing your inside of my cock?" he asked, growling softly in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh, damn!" Mar grunted out loud, backing away slightly from her glomp which made him push a building off with his hip, his dick shooting a relatively generous bucketful of pre into Kitt's maw as he found it unto himself to stand up correctly once again, grabbing Kitt by her neck softly, "Grrr, that's it baby. Continue sucking on it."

(House)

"You better not penetrate anything!" Dorothy desperately yelped, "But there's something wrong about this place," she said, experimentally crawling around the massive testicles, "It's so big and spacious, yet there's so little amount of cum comparing when I first entered... Why is that?" she curiously asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt swirled her tongue around a bit, curious about the flavor, finding it oddly tasty. She purred softly as she bobbed her head on his cocck, enjoying the flavor of his salty pre.

*House*

"Have you been drinking some?" Shadow growled a bit at the thought of her drinking down gallons of his cum, "Or maybe, it's been going inside that cute little pussy of yours." he chuckled slightly
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh yeahh... liking it so far? 'cause that's just pre," Mar laughed, moaning during her tongue swirl and adjusting himself not to fall from her weight and the weakened state of his legs due to the energy being sapped by his pleasure, "I sure am!" he grinned, rubbing his balls a bit, a lot more pre going into Kitt's maw.

(House)

"I haven't done any such thing!" Dorothy blushed from embarrassment, huffing angrily as she kicked up, hitting the roof of one of the testicles, although she was unable to tell if that'd hurt or make him feel better.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt moaned softly, sucking harder on Mar's cock as she lowered her head onto it, wanting more of the strangely tasty liquid. Actually grabbing his cock and squeezing it a bit, as if milking it.

*House*

Shadow howled in pleasure, his cum pouring out over Dot's bed in his lust, "Oooh damn, that felt good, I do miss fucking that cute ass of yours though, but I can wait." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad