Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Oooookay, I forgot what we were doing. But if I'm not wrong Shadow, I think Katt and Mar were examining how deep her ass had taken one of Dot's panties, and Shadow was trying to lure Dot's appreciation with sweetness. Do we continue or what?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah that works fine. I'm not quite 100% sure what was happening either but I'm sure we can either figure it out or figure something else out.

IC:

"So, how's it look?" Katt asked, turning around a bit, happy that Mar's sister also had a tail-hole in her outfits so her tail didn't get scrunched up.

"So tell me, are you hungry? I bet you haven't eaten since breakfast." Shadow smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh and by the by. Since we're in a private RP here and it's my turn to post now, I'll go ahead and say that about the Lunar RPG, we'll have to wait until Lily has her net back, it's apparently been taken away, again. Don't know many details, but I think it's gonna take some time.

Anyways, on with the fun!

IC:

"I think we're gonna lose it!" Mar said, already having bent over on his knees, chuckling as he nuzzled Katt's bum with his snout, "Maybe you should put on an extra pair, or three!" he laughed.

(Room)

"W-well..." Dorothy hesitated a bit, "Of course not! All I've eaten is his cum! But... I wonder if he has any fruit?" she looked back and fro, before she set her gaze upon Shadow again, "Do you have apples?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: The panties are disapearing? I hope they're going to a better place.

IC:

"Think that will help? I bet I could probably a few dozen." Katt giggled, her tail wagging back and forth, "Think I'd get in trouble for wearing this?"

"Apples? Odd request for a meal but yeah I've got some, if that's what you'd like." Shadow smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, if girls would get in trouble for being sexy, then we'd have jails with no vacancy!" Mar said, standing and giving her a hard smack on the left buttcheek, "Let's move on! Wouldn't like to spoil our free time!"

(Room)

"Well... I haven't eaten any fruit since morning. It's not healthy to by pass natural vitamins you know!" Dorothy said with a giggle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well you'd probably be a mutlible offender," Katt purred, "But enough talk, let's get to the beach." she shouted excitedly.

"I guess, I'm more of a carnivore myself." Shadow shrugged as he stood, walking to the kitchen, "The occasional fruit isn't bad though." he said as he picked up an apple and tossed it gentley to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled, guiding the sexy tigress out of the building, watching every so often as her chest bounced, each time emphasizing her breast size more and more. "So, I was thinking," he started as they began their walk towards the beach, "Thought kitties didn't like getting wet?" he grinned.

(Room)

Dorothy catched the fruit swiftly, "Gee, thanks!" she giggled, starting to softly, but quickly chew on the red apple, "Do you have any honey?" she suddenly said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Majority don't, it's very hard to get our fur dry once it's wet and can be uncomfortable." Katt giggled a bit, "But I'm one pussy that loves getting wet." she laughed.

"For the apple?" Shadow asked, "Ugh, that sounds nasty." he thought aloud even as he opened the cuboard and pulled out a couple of small packets of honey, "This enough?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smirked, thinking up of a joke "Let's just hope you aren't a sponge, pussycat." He added before they turned in a corner, the coast being visible by then, "Or else your beachballs are gonna get uncomfortable to move around with." He chuckled.

(Room)

"Yes..." Dorothy said, putting a claw next to her maw as she finished munching on the half of the apple she had bit off and swallowed, "A spoon of it is enough." She said, standing up with the half-finished apple in her left claw as she walked towards Shadow, forgetting about being naked, "Do you have any tea bags?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt chuckled, "Well I'm sure you could help me carry them back, just hope this little top can support them." she grabbed her breasts and manipulated them a bit, causing the top to stretch noticibly.

*Room*

Shadow couldn't help but laugh, "Tea bag? I think I could manage that, but before that you want something to drink?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad