Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh, don'tcha love this?!" Mar groaned in lust, grinding his foot paws on the ground, crushing many buildings and cars in the process, while mounting Kitt and putting his weight on her, "Rawr. You're so damn tight, your ass is the best!" he told Kitt, digging his entire cock inside her body through her butt, roaring out loud from the pleasure the squeeze caused him.

(Lake)

"Sure thing!" Dorothy giggled, "You're a really nice girl, Katt, I hope we can hang out again soon!" she said, smiling honestly as she went to dress herself back into her clothes, "And don't worry, gee. He left with my friend, Slash. I bet they've had a lot to do while we were gone."

OOC: Hmm, I'm thinking that maybe Dot could find Shadow with an abnormally larger cock, and Slash 'missing'. What do you think? :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You mean like he already swallowed Slash? No, slash's way too big. Besides i want this to be just a thing between Dot and Shadow for now. Maybe just a full moon and it's normal effects on him were altered thanks to the potion causing his cock to swell up massivly or something, so it'll only happen on the days of a full moon.

IC:

Kitt panted heavily, roaring in lust as she fell onto her hands and knees, her swinging breasts knocking away cars and buildings like giant wrecking balls as Mar fucked her, "Fuck me, Marrie, I, love it." She moaned.

"That makes two of us," Katt smiled as she removed her swimsuit, brushing her fur a bit to try and dry off as she stood there in the buff infront of Dot, her breasts sticking out and complimenting her figure without her tufts of fur getting in the way. She hummed softly as she got dressed, "Like I said, be sure to call me, we've gotta hang out again. Plus I'm gonna need more lessons." she laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh, that works! Sounds like an interesting idea, too!

IC:

"Ohhh, rawr, yes!" Mar responded with more thundorous roars, his hips humping with jackhammer strength on Kitt as his cock began pumping in and out now, "Ohhh, dang, it sucks me in like a vacuum!!" he roared, grabbing Kitt by her ass to hump her with more ease, his balls smacking her cunny with every thrust.

(Lake)

"Yes! I'll be sure to help you with it, we'll bring brace-floaters and maybe a lifesaver with us, next time, and that way you'll be safe with no doubt!" Dorothy smiled, putting on a cheerful face so they could move forwards from the hazardous event earlier on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt grit her teeth and growled in lust, her ass squeezing around Mar's cock like a vice grip, rippling slightly with her purring as if trying to milk his cock.

*Lake*

"Yeah, and a lake without any sudden drops." Katt joked, taking her near death experience quite well. She pulled her shirt on over her head, pulling her hair through, "So, same time tomorrow or wanna wait till the weekend?" she asked, pulling a phone out of her pocket to check the time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar continued rocking his giant dick in and out of Kitt as if he had just started fucking her, his enormous body pressing her down further, causing her breasts to demolish the gym and everything ahead of it for quite a big radius as his claws kneaded Kitt's buttcheeks as if they were precious, his hips rocking with jackhammer strength and in a non-stop franctic manner.

(Lake)

"I'll text you as soon as I get back home... I'd like to know if Shadow has anything planned for tomorrow, gee," The dragoness giggled, waving her cellphone in her paw as she smiled, "If nothing comes up I promise to message you so we can have fun tomorrow too!" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Man I do not want the bill for that cleanup.

IC:

Kitt roared in lust, cumming hard again. Despite being smaller than her first it still came out with enough force to flood a large section of the street, actually knocking away cars like a tidal wave, "M-marrie, cum, fill me with your cum, please, I want it in me." she cried in lust.

*Lake*

"Here's hoping," Katt winked as she waved, "You okay to get home right? we do kinda live on opposite sides of the city." she shrugged a bit, "See you tomorrow cutie." she shouted as she turned and moved quickly up the trail, moving fast to try and dry herself off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sometimes you just don't get good sex unless you're destroying a whole city during the intercourse.

Also, Katt may get happy that Kitt grew up during her abscence :3

IC:

Mar growled out loud, thrusting his cock one last time to the final depths of Kitt's body before he suddenly threw his head back and let out such a thundrous manly roar that the city itself began to shake as if an earthquake of high magnitude had just hit, windows bursting and car alarms starting to go off as his orgasm hit him like a massive wall of bricks, starting to fill Kitt with unfathomable amounts of dragon jizz, "FUCK THIS FEELS GREAT!" he roared.

(Lake)

Dorothy smiled to herself as she saw Katt smile, hugging herself slightly as she dripped some water off her scales and hair. She didn't mind being wet since she liked humidity but she figured she should get going as well, pulling her cellphone out in the way, she dialed to call Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt groaned and purred as her ass filled with the thick dragon cum, her stomache swelling slightly to accomodate the massive load, "Ahh, it's, so warm. It feels good," she moaned, her tail flicking around in pleasure.

"Hello?" Shadow smiled as he answered the phone, recgonizing Dot's number, "Where've you been, man should've come with Slash and me, we hit the gym and this massive tiger thing showed up. Heh, looked like a scene out of a horror movie, needless to say we got out of there fast." he laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry Shadow, but that's impossible. Mar's been fucking her ass, it's not possible for her womb to be filled when Mar cums XP

IC:

"RAWR! Oh yeah, doesn't it?!" Mar roared in bliss, his drive growing as he felt the tightness of Kitt's perfect ass and her butthole, resulting in the giant dragon to start humping Kitt again, even during his orgasm, subsequently causing his cumhole to release more and more waves of jizz kept entering Kitt as a result.

(Lake)

"Horror movie? Wait, what did you two do?!" Dorothy immediately scolded, starting to sound worried about her boyfriend's well-being.

OOC: Don't you love it when she gets motherly-nagging like with you? X3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well with the size, and, solar interference... okay fine anatomy's not my best subject so sue me.

IC:

"Nyaaah, there's so much, ahh fill me Marrie, stuff me full of your warm cum." Kitt moaned in lust, large droplets of milk the size of cars dripping from her breasts with each thrust.

"We didn't do anything, honestly, well Slash got into an argument with one of the owners for refusing to wear pants but aside from that we didn't do anything wrong." Shadow laughed a bit, "So how'd your day go? Lonely without your big wolf there to keep you company?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad