Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Hmm, well, I've always wanted to have a nice fluffy bed to rest on," he then grinned with a small plan in mind, suddenly telling Kitt, "Hey, you're gonna burn that cute butt of yours. Flip around, wanna use your breasts as pillows, mrr," he said, and started introducing more and more energy into Kitt, slowly making her giant body start growing larger and larger again, aiming to make her slightly larger than a big house again.

(Lake)

"Katt!" Dorothy gasped in surprise, not expecting her to actually rush in, too shocked to chase after her.

The first one, an overweight rhino boy, turned attention to Katt, looking down on her as he walked in front of her revealing he was larger than he appeared from a distance. "Who do you think you're talking to in that tone, little squirt?" he scoffed, sizing Katt up and down with his eyes, "And I don't know any guy like you in our class, what's your name, out with it!" he scolded, mistaking Katt's gender due to obvious reasons.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt grumpled a bit about having to move after getting comfortable but flipped onto her back anyways, her large chest casting a long shadow across the beach, "So what's gonna keep my chest from burning?" she asked curiously as she covered them slightly with her hands.

*Lake*

Katt didn't noticibly flinch from the size of the rhino, but she definately noted his size, "What are you blind or stupid? I'm not a guy." she growled a bit, Okay, speed and agility I'm sure I've got him beat in. Strength and size, definately his advantage. she thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Me, of course!" said Mar's voice, before his head popped out of Kitt's gigantic cleavage, now his head being way smaller than her nipples by comparison since Kitt was again a full giantess, "Rawr, so sexy!" he said, nuzzling her breasts as if to emphasize her increase in size.

(Lake)

The bully became shocked as he heard Katt's revelation, "Uh, okay..." he said, passing his eyes over Katt's chest and hips to make sure, "Don't mess with us, kitten. Go home," he then said, shrugging her off and turned around to continue their 'game' with the smaller student, who could now be discerned as a rabbit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heehee," Kitt giggled a bit at Mar's head poking through her cleavage, missing the fact that she was again the size of a whale, "I don't know, be kinda weird to explain a dragon shaped sun burn." she laughed.

*Lake*

"Not until you leave him alone." Katt growled, before she was just doing this to relax Dot but now that this guy had pointed out her small chest she was out for blood, "I'm not leaving till he does." she said pointing towards the rabbit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr, I'll stay covering it forever, then" Mar playfully joked, somehow making out of the nearly endless cleavage to jump on Kitt's truck-sized left tit, "That is, unless we find you a fitting bra the size of a car!" he grinned.

(Lake)

"I'm afraid you didn't hear me the first time, go home," the rhino said again, turning around to impose in front of Katt, "I don't want to have to 'discipline' a girl, got it?" he then locked his eyes on Katt to show he was being serious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't think they go up to size quadruple Z." Kitt laughed slightly as she smiled up at Mar, enjoying the feel of him bouncing on her breast.

*Lak*

"Looks like your the one that's hard of hearing, I said, leave him alone." Katt said again, "Think I'm gonna be intimidated by an oversized bully like you?" she asked, growling again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is it safe to announce you're the bustiest, then?" Mar grinned, paws on his hips as he stared at her face, "'cause that gives you bragging rights, y'know!" he laughed heartily at his own joke.

(Lake)

The rhyno sighed in disappointment, before putting one of his oversized hands on Katt's shoulder, "It's for your own good, y'know. Little John couldn't tell right from wrong when he accepted the punishment of not abiding by the frat's rules."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't need to brag, they speak for themselves don't they?" Kitt laughed, bouncing a bit, knocking Mar around on her chest.

*Lake*

"I don't care about your excuse, I still don't like seeing someone pick on anyone smaller than themselves," Katt's eyes seemed to flash as she grabbed the rhino's arm, using his own weight to flip him over effortlessly onto his back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, they don't talk!" Mar said, laughing along while bouncing from mound to mound, "But we can give them names!" he then exclaimed, and upon landing on Kitt's left tit he yelped, "'Hot!'" and added "'Stuff!'" when reaching the right one.

(Lake)

"Oof! You-!" The rhyno grunted as he crashed on the ground, his co-hort realizing his buddy was in trouble and dropped the smaller boy, rushing over to Katt.

"Hey, you'll pay for that, nobody does that to my 'bro!" the smaller, but nicely built tiger growled as he lunged Katt, attempting to seize her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hot and stuff? Heehee, those are funny names." Kitt laughed, her chest bouncing around from it, "I like them, think we could find a shirt with that on it?" she asked, her tail wagging slightly, making a large trench in the sand.

*Lake*

Katt turned her attention to the second man, cursing a bit, Shit, should've been paying more attention. she thought as she saw the tiger, a male was her equal in almost every category except strength, where he would more than likely far exceed her, Stupid, I should've stayed out of this, what the hell was I thinking? Oh yeah, I was thinking I'd impress Dot, ugh, stupid brain. she thought, jumping back and readying herself to evade or counter any attack the tiger might throw at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad