Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Alright everyone, let's board." Kotana nodded, smiling towards Zorro before then slowly jumping up onto the boarding ramp before it landed, and headed inside - curious like a little kid.

With a small smile, Lurea slowly made her own way towards the cruiser, putting her claws in her pockets. "Well, guess this'll be a much easier ride then I thought." In her claws, she had managed to find a few papers, of which she'd keep for later.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Whoa, settle down, Blue. I'll show ya everything." Zorromon chuckled a bit at Kotana's curiosity. Once they entered, he showed everyone the surprisingly spacious craft. "This is the bridge. Plenty of instruments, but the main thing is that it controls real nicely." He then pointed to a few doors behind the bridge. "Besides that, there's a bathroom to the left, a few sleeping quarters in the middle, and a storage room in the right door."

"Nice. Once we get back to town, I'll have to have a better look at this thing. The design could help revolutionize things back home." Crimson then turned and smiled towards Lurea, whispering to her, "Okay, cutie, we can have some private time now if you want in the other room." He then smirked and kissed her snout playfully.

"Thanks, just get us out of here. I'm going to get Kyo into a bed." Ada then carefully carried the dragon inside one of the rooms and rested him gently on the cushioned mattress. She smiled softly as she noticed that save from the bloody cuts in his shirt, the wounds seemed to be nearly healed. "Feeling better, handsome?" asked the ebony feline as she kissed his cheek.

"Good idea, Monica needs her rest too." Zorromon took the second sleeping quarters and rested the blond vixen gently on the bed before kissing her forehead. "Wake up soon, sis. Not just me, but everyone in our village is waiting for ya." He then quietly closed to the door before heading back to the pilot's seat, noticing a guest inside the UFO. "Geez, about time you showed up, where were ya after we broke in?"

The Tankmon grunted as he held one of the Little People in his hand who was squirming furiously.

"Oh, a thief, huh?" Zorromon thought about him before he looked towards Kotana, "What do ya think we should do with him, Blue?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, if I recall, Little People can't talk. So we can't interrogate him, investigate him though for any valuables or anything." Kotana murmured, before beginning to study the craft, surprised by it's space. Something so advanced like this here...

"Alright then," Lurea grinned darkly, before then yanking the fox teasingly by the collar, slowly pulling him towards the rooms before making her way in with him. "Now where were we before all this madness kicked off, Cheshire?" She asked curiously, putting a sweet finger to her lips.

"A... lot better." Kyosan managed to chuckle up to Ada, looking on her with curious eyes before then lifting his arms up and carressing her cheeks softly. "Are... you alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Woohoo, time to loot." Zorromon approached the squirming, hooded midget as he checked his pockets. "Let's see, chewing gum, 27 digidollars, a yo-yo..." He kept the setting various odds and ends down before producing the final item, "A razor blade? Do you even have hair?"

It was then that the shrimpy figure managed to squirm out of Tankmon's fingers and quickly lunged for his "valuables" before running off through the open loading ramp.

Zorromon groaned before uttering, "Bah, that lemming wasn't worth our time...oh well, 27 bucks!" The fox grinned as he stuffed it in his pockets before he went over to the pilot's chair and spoke through the ships P.A. system. "This is your pilot speaking. We'll be taking off in...oh, right now for wherever the hell I feel like going." He then turned the ignition key, causing the thruster doors beneath the saucer to open up, allowing it to hover above the runway before it flew out above the digital mountains.

----------

"Heh heh, oh, I think I have an idea." Crimson smirked a little as he playfully pounced Lurea onto the bed and embraced her softly. "Mmrrr, you look really sexy in black, Lurrie." The fox then playfully licked her cheek and neck as his tail wagged.

----------

"Yeah. The pain from these changes is wearing off and to be honest this power feels likes it's fading." Ada smiled a bit as she climbed into the large bed beside Kyo and nuzzled his cheek. "I'm just glad you're okay, I was really worried about you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, looks like we're in the clear." Kotana smiled, relieved to be away from the Ethernet as she took a moment to sit down, folding her leg over the other and wagging her bushy tail gently.

"Mmh, thanks... I think it's definately an improvement." The dark Lurea seemed to murr along with the lick across her cheek, returning the favour by kissing the fox briefly on the lips while rubbing over his body teasingly with her tail. "Mrrr..."

"Don't worry about me... like you guessed, we know each other well from far back... there's no way either of us could have killed the other." Kyosan managed to say, coughing a little from the pain but otherwise recovering quickly. "Besides, I have the uncanny ability to not die when I should... so don't worry." He laughed playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon smiled towards her and agreed. "Yeah, maybe things will calm down for a while." He then pulled up a small, holographic map of the island and told Kotana. "Before we go back to Akiko and decide what to do about Steven, I'm going to take us to my village and bring my sister home. She's had enough of this." As they flew down across the deserted city of Narshe where it appeared the decay was finally starting to fade away as the sun rose across the horizon. Zorro then looked over to the disguised girl and asked her, "Say, want me to teach you how to fly this bird? You seemed pretty interested in it."

Crimson blushed a little as he started to become aroused thanks to her playful tail and kisses. He returned the favor by kissing and licking Lurea's ebony scaled neck while his tail gave her rear some playful spanks. "So did you have any ideas, my sexy dragoness?"

"You can't kill each other?" Ada shook her head before telling him, "Pardon if this sounds ruthless, but if you don't fight to kill then he'll just cause more grief. He was the one that caused the Machine to awaken and released that slimy plant. He also duped others into following him like Zorro with twisted promises." She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling before telling him. "I know I don't know the full history, Kyo, but I can only see him as a monster. If you don't put him down, I will."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it'd help a lot. I'm only used to gigantic vehicles," Kotana murmured, overlooking the controls before smiling towards the fox. "It'd be appreciated."

Murring loudly from the spanks and then grinning, the dragoness then snuck her own claw to the fox's rear, giving it a sound spank. "Mmhh, ohh I have many, Cheshire... me being in control as the obvious one..."

"It's not that I can't kill him, it's just... we know our attacks all too well. He managed to avoid it easily." Kyosan murmured, though cuddling the neko closely. "Don't worry about him now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You've got it, Blue." Zorro then pointed out the various controls to her, showing her the joystick and how to make the saucer hover along with the weapons. "It's kind of like a jet, but different. It's more maneuverable, but a bit slower." After that he scooted over a little and asked her, "Want to give driving it a try? We're still a distance away before we have to land."

Crimson blushed a bit and murred from the slap across his rear before he smirked towards the ebony dragoness. "Oh, that sounds like fun." The fox then rolled the two of them over, letting Lurea be on top as he licked her nose playfully. "Hehe, so tell me more about these ideas...Mistress."

Understanding what Kyo meant now, Ada blushed a little and explained to him, "Sorry. This form...I feel more aggressive than normal. It's starting to fade away, but still..." She then purred a little and cuddled with him before giving him a playful peck across the lips. "You're right though, we should relax a little after all that."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, alright. Apologies if my driving's a little stiff at first," Kotana nodded, taking the joystick into her control before gently easing it. Unlike the Artic Storm, which was an old-fashioned wheel, it was a little awkward at first to control and keep the cruiser steady, but eventually after a few moments she got it. "Not bad!"

"Hmm, well... I feel like my little servant should give her Mistress a little teasing all over... come here, pet." Lurea grinned, scratching the fox's chin playfully and staring onto his eyes with her dark crimson ones, before pulling him in for a sudden kiss.

"Yup... and I think I know what... we can do until then." Kyosan chuckled lightly, giving a soft smirk before his tail started to carress over her curves, his claws cuddling her closer and pressing his firm chest to her own mounds.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, there you go. Looks like you're already getting the hang of it. Anyways, just keep it steady in this direction and we'll be there in about an hour." Zorromon rested against his chair and smiled towards her as they drove on. His tail wagged a bit before he asked her, "Say Blue, you mentioned before that was just a disguise you're wearing. So what do you really look like, huh?"

"Mmhhh? Mmrrrr..." Crimson happily melted into the aggressive kiss as he embraced Lurea tightly and strengthened the lip lock. He then started to get to work on his mistress's order and brought his paws up to her lovely, creamy scaled breasts and squeezed them tightly to tease her. His fluffy tail then slid up and slapped her voluptuous rear.

Ada growled playfully before telling him, "Oh, are you sure, handsome? There's no telling what I may do if you get me too excited." She then smirked a little, and nibbled and kissed his neck playfully while her claws softly scratched his chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions