Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Just... fine." Lurea managed to grumble, though her headache was slowly getting the best of her. Sitting down next to the table, she slumped down for a moment, before grasping her head harshly - almost curling up in a sense as she tried to fight her pain. "What... is this pain..."

Kotana nodded to Crimson, as he overlooked his shoulder and then peered over Steven and Monica's data and notes, before pointing over to a small section. "If you can relay the charge twice as much there, you'll have a much better chance at clearing half of the data in a single shot." She explained lightly, before then rolling her finger across. "If I know Steven as well as I do, it's not only the mind that's corrupted, there'll be small fragments of dark data floating about able to recorrupt."

==========================

"Well, I must say, it's been a blast, but..." Steven murmured almost sweetly, clapping his hands together before dropping his katana firmly straight into the ground. As he did, Kyosan prepared himself - he knew exactly what was coming.

"...Everything comes to an end." The albino man finished, before then slamming his still bloodied hand into the ground, thousands of dark blades spawning from a pentagram formed upon the floor before all of them circled Kyosan in a thicket of black. "Dai... Kai... Jinn."

And almost immediately, all seemed to pierce the place he was at, with his sword slamming down into the wall beside him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson heard more of Lurea's groans and became concerned as he tried to work on Monica faster. Hearing Kotana's suggestion, the fox nodded and gave it a try. "Sure, but her mind's delicate. Let me finish there and then I relay the charge throughout the rest of her body to take care of anything floating around." After a few moments, he had sensor head downward before he channeled a pulse through her data. "Alrighty. I'll have the computer double-check her data with a scan. I don't know if I was successful or not, but the machine's going to need a minute to finish."

"Fine. As long as this place doesn't crumble I think we have time now. Those little guys fled for the hills I think." Zorromon leaned back as he saw Lurea slumping over with Crimson approaching her. "Are you injured?"

"Steven and that plant creature did something to her and Ada. I don't think it's as severe, but..." Crimson then knelt down and looked at Lurea. "Hang on, Lu. I can check you next, we're almost done with Monica." He hugged her softly, trying to provide at least a comfort to her.

---------

"Kyo..." Ada gritted her fangs before she noticed something odd where all the blades were piercing. Where did he go?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Th-thank you..." Lurea mumbled, before the pain became too much in her mind - succumbing to it before slowly fading out of consciousness. Kotana noticed this, before then looking towards Zorromon.

"Let's just hope your sister is perfectly fine after this. Who knows, Steven also does strange acts of kindness, maybe he did indeed cure your sister as well." Kotana suggested.

==========================

"Hmph. Typical that wouldn't work on you, it only worked once back then." Steven grumbled as he noticed the swords frozen in place. With a mighty heave, suddenly the swords shattered and scattered across the Ethernet's place - the dragon roaring loudly as two metal wings suddenly burst out from his back; bursting wildly with blue energy before slowly nearing Steven.

"Bastard... infecting Ada and Lurea... destroying this beautiful place... even corrupting Zorromon's sister!" Kyosan roared, before he arched back, his wings taking a spiral shape before launching forward. "STARDUST..."

Steven welcomed the surprise. In fact, he seemed joyed.

"...REVOLUTION!!" Kyosan roared at the top of his lungs, suddenly bursting forward as he collided straight on with the albino man, his features distorting before the entire wall started to cave in, with a set of metal wings bursting out from the gigantic explosion and landing near to Ada, before a single body fell in between both the broken-off wings.

Kyosan, grunting harshly as his back bled fiercely from where the wings had disconnected. "G-Guess I have to make sure... to practice that more... in this..."

Steven's own body seemed to bounce away into the main complex, heaving before crashing down into an army of awaiting Little People. With a silent nod, they seemed to slowly carry him away, the albino man managing a short cackle. "Not over yet... but... the lead's slowly beginning..." He muttered, before blacking out - having to rely heavily on the Little People to help him take the planned escape route.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson gritted his teeth before he motioned for Zorromon to find a place for Lurea as he went over to check on Monica. "Okay, I think your sister is free of corruption, but we'll have to wait for the tranquilizer to wear off."

Zorro had finished gently setting Lurea down on a nearby table before he nodded. "Fine." He went and rested against the wall as he looked after his sister. After hearing Kotana, he shook his head, telling her, "Maybe he did cure her illness, but he still caused her mind to become corrupted. If Kyo doesn't kill him, I will."

Crimson looked over Lurea before telling her quietly, "I'll help you, I promise, Lu." He then jacked in his computer and looked inside her network at data before his jaw nearly dropped. "It's...it's so complex...so this is what digivolution does. This is going to take hours..." he muttered, becoming rather worried as he tried to find the source of the darkness.

-----------

Ada growled as she cried out, "Pandemonium!" The dark shockwave struck the Little People as they carried Steven, causing them to tumble off the mountain as another chunk of the Ethernet temple crumbled. The corrupted feline gritted her fangs before she turned her attention to Kyo. She placed her hands softly on his chest as she asked him, "Kyo...are you alright? If you can't move, I'll try to get some of that medicine from Crimson."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kotana sighed, knowing there no changing the situation as she found herself a small pedestal and sat down on it, waiting for the results to come from either of the digimon. "I wonder how the battle up there is doing?"

===================

"I'm alright... just weak." Kyosan grumbled, though smiled lightly as Ada appeared before then slowly clasping her hands. "Are you... alright though?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada nodded as her fingers softly rubbed Kyo's. "Yeah, I'm okay." She smiled a bit in relief before she asked him, "How about I carry you then? We should really get back with the others."

-----------

Several minutes after the last Pandemonium attack, Zorromon looked to Kotana and told her, "Sounds like things have gotten quiet up there. I'm guessing their fight is over now."

Crimson continued to peek through Lurea's mind before he found what appeared to be some corrupted data. "Finally, at least I can get a footho...ah!" A large electrical shock suddenly blew through the machine, causing the device and Crimson to fly off.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thanks... that would really h-help..." Kyosan managed to grunt, smiling as much as he could force up towards Ada before then cursing under his breath. "D-Damn, a-are you alright enough to do that th-though?"

------------

As the machine began to fail, Lurea's corrupted data finally was able to reach the point of it's intended destination. With a small, and yet more mature laugh - Lurea began to slowly stir. Her scales immediately inflamed, turning to a crisp tender ebony before opening her eyes. Within a moment, she appeared next to the fallen Crimson, nearing his face before running a teasing finger around his chest, staring on him with her deep crimson eyes. "Hello, my little Cheshire... seems like all is doing well here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I think so. These changes...I think they've made me stronger." Ada then carefully bought Kyo onto her back before she told him, "Hang on tightly, I'll sniff out the others."

-----------

"The hell?" Zorromon considered approaching the ebony dragoness, pulling out his blade as he was unsure if Lurea would lash out like his sister had.

"Ugh..." Crimson groaned and looked up, seeing Lurea and blinked from her sudden changes. "What? Lurea?" The fox cursed himself as he muttered, "I was too late. ...I'm sorry, Lurrie."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright... u-up to you then, s-sweetie." Kyosan chuckled, before resting on her back - biting down on his lip to try and keep from the pain, his mind detaching from focusing while putting all of his trust into her.

=============================

With a devious smile, Lurea clicked her fingers. In moments, a strong force pulled against the blade of Zorro's sword, trying to wrench it from his paw while slowly smirking playfully. "Oh, sorry? Why sorry... Your little girl just won against her battle, Cheshire... you should be a little bit more proud."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada carefully carried Kyo, not wanting to hurt him as she sniffed the air before finding a staircase leading down from the roof. "Don't worry, Kyo. I'll get you some help." She then emerged in the hallways, noticing that several of them were cracked thanks to all the fighting that had occurred. What a mess, it's a wonder this place is still floating.

----------

Zorromon groaned as he felt a force pulling against his blade, the fox managing to match the strength of the power though it effectively kept his sword stuck in place. "Kotana, any idea what's she's doing? Check that computer the lab coat had, maybe Steven's notes describe their abilities."

Groaning towards the swordsman, Crimson uttered to him in an annoyed tone, "The name's Crimson." The fox then quickly focused on the ebony dragoness pinning him down. Her alluring red eyes and deep, sexy voice excited him as his tail swished. "Won against your battle?" He was a bit perplexed by her words before he sighed in relief, "Alright, I'm guessing that it's still you in there, Lurrie, just a little different." He then nuzzled her cheek gently.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions