Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Haha, how I love the phrases of digital... things." Steven laughed softly, before catching both the tentacles, his hands bleeding harshly while an insane laugh cackled from his lungs. "Make me bleed more, plant! Let me show you just how fearsome the real darkness is!" He roared, before pushing the tentacles apart, and slamming the palm of his hand into the ground.

Within a moment, a Magi Symbol spawned itself. Along with it, several hundreds of black blades circled around Steven, before clicking his fingers. "Dai... Kai... Jinn."

The blades, seemingly relating to the albino man's words, straightened their target on Blossomon, and then suddenly began to fire towards it.

============================

Running forward along with Kyosan, Kotana quickly slipped beside the door, throwing away the used rocket launcher before then hitting the medal on her military jacket - a sudden shield of data spawning around here. "Okay, ready!"

"Let's go, Ada... just be careful." Kyosan muttered gently, before entering the room and noticing the injured Crimson. "You okay?"

"He's alright, I'll keep an eye on him. You just keep an eye out for little psycho woman over there!" Lurea muttered, before then slowly nearing Crimson, standing in front of him to protect him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blossomon roared with agony as its body was sliced repeatedly by the blades, which managed to hack off a few of its tentacles. "Hhrrr...my body is beginning to fail on me, but no matter. You see Steven, you can kill one plant, but we spread quickly...but before I go, I'm going to share some of the pain you've caused me." The plant chuckled darkly as it's body began to glow an ominous purple, "I look forward to our next encounter Steven, that is, if you survive. Pod Burst!"

An explosion of dark energy suddenly blew through the Ethernet temple, shaking the structure violently.

-----------

"Everyone stay back, I'll take care of her." Zorromon approached Monica slowly as she arose from the ground. He sheathed his blade and tried to calmly motion to her. "Monica, are you okay?"

The Renamon bared her fangs before her eyes went wide as the dark explosion shook the Ethernet.

Crimson stood up and charged his gun as he looked about, "What the hell just happened?!"

"An explosion I think, but...it doesn't feel natural." Ada shivered from the dark aura filling the temple as she looked for trouble.

Meanwhile, Zorromon tried to appeal to his sister again, grabbing her paw gently, "C'mon, sis, we need to get out of here."

Monica swiftly broke away from her brother's paw before breaking through the nearby wall.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bursting out from the room into the sky, Steven cursed loudly at first, before landing on top of one of the walls of the Ethernet, frowning before then draining away the dark area he had originally spawned. "He was more of a pain then he should have been. Pfft, darkness of analogue and digital... a greater darkness still overrules that of a lesser, like all." As the last of the darkness seeped into his body once more, his slightly tainted blood seemed to reapir itself, along with a few of his cuts except for the ones on his hands.

=======================================

Kotana grunted, preparing as she looked onto the Renamon retreating before following after her swiftly. Within more moments, the ceiling close to the sealed door began to collapse, before Kyosan ran out and paused. A voice suddenly echoed through his mind.

"It's time, Kyo! Use it to good use!"

Suddenly, the world would slow down for everyone but Kyosan. Withi n a heartbeat, he rushed forward before kicking up from the falling debris to the roof, before launching himself away towards the walls, with time suddenly spawning back to normal.

"Guess Kyo's gone to settle things." Lurea blinked as she noticed Kyosan's sudden disappearance, before then growing serious once more. "Come on, we have to follow her!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey, hold up, Kotana!" Zorromon quickly bounded off through the hole, swiftly catching up with the disguised girl as Monica seemed to stop just as Steven absorbed the dark aura the explosion caused. "Geez, she finally stopped." He slowly approached his sister, telling her, "Monnie...it's me. C'mon, come with us, we'll get you all fixed up."

The Renamon hissed as she scurried away to a corner, shivering as she eyed the four approaching her.

"The explosion and the shift in dark energy must be confusing and scaring her." Crimson panted as he caught up with Lurea and watched the vixen's reactions. "If we could get her to calm down, maybe I could do something for her."

-------------

Ada had broken away from the group, leaving them to take care of Monica as she followed the path Kyo had taken, barely able to keep up with his inhuman speed. Kyo...even if you don't need me...I'll stay by your side.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Calm down, well..." Kotana muttered, before pulling out a silenced handgun, with what seemed to be three loaded darts prepared to fire. "....I only have three tranq darts, someone's going to have to grab her and hold her... She's got too inhuman speed for me just to fire one normally."

"Grab?! Are you insane?!" Lurea cried out almost unlike herself, looking towards Monica. "She'd rip us to shreds the moment we even get near her!"

--------------------

Launching himself up onto the wall, Kyosan paused before putting an arm to his side. The albino man seemed to laugh dauntily as he approached - before whipping himself around. To Kyosan, the man had not changed; the dark crimson eyes that cut through flesh, the blade that never was clean and the grim smile of the reaper.

"Apologies for the delay my good friend... should I have not had the pleasure of defeating this pathetic flower, I would have met you earlier."

Drawing his sword, Kyosan bared it against Steven, gritting his fangs. "Bastard! You already destroyed one world, why another?!"

With an insane cackle, Steven began to walk away from Kyosan, to the surprise of the dragon before he twirled around almost playfully. "Merely put, I am a shadow of the past. In digital form, or human, I will always be what the world set me out to be. Or what is made of me, after-all, you police officers were the ones to write my chronological death after you killed me. You should have known that data could very well spawn a corrupted me in another time period. For one who I chose as the Soul of Eternity, you already are a festering fool without my hands to aid you... Just like now."

Slinging his arm, Kyosan launched his blade heavily towards Steven, who seemed to miraculously dodge it, before whipping out his pistols once more. "Just like old times, too." He finished, with Kyosan roaring.

"I will never be a pawn to destiny!" With his words, he sprang forward even without his sword, into the blistering hell of lead.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'll do it. She's my sister." Zorromon began to walk forward before he looked at Crimson, asking him, "Can you really help her?"

"I downloaded Steven's notes before we left the lab. It won't be easy...I'll have to use my portable computer to jack directly into body. The fundamental blocks of life for a digimon are data, so if I can go in and remove whatever changes Steven made, I might be able to restore her to normal." Crimson then pulled out his handheld device, as he read over Steven's notes again, making sure there wasn't another way.

"Fine, I'm going in. Get ready, Kotana." The swordsman then disappeared in puff of smoke before reappearing by Monica and grabbing her firmly. "Now, take the shot!"

Monica roared in fury as she tried to break free, biting down hard on Zorromon's arm.

------------

Ada watches from the shadows as the two duel, gripping her katar tightly just in case. C'mon Kyo, you can do it. He's injured from fighting that plant, I can smell his blood.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, here I go!" Kotana yelled, aiming hardly on her shoulder before firing - the recoil pulling her back while the dart seemed to lodge itself deep within the wild digimon's neck, the serum immediately able to work as Lurea gripped her fist in success.

"Hopefully that should work!"

-----------------

As bullets bounded around him and easily chipped at his shoulders, the dragon couldn't help but notice the dark spreading across his body. "Damn, anti-matter. I can't charge in recklessly..." Within his split-second thought, he darted suddenly onto his feet, before launching a fired fist towards Steven. The albino, easily curving around underneath it, singed a part of his hair before slamming his own fist into the dragon's jaw.

Standing still for a moment, Kyosan paused, before growling. In surprise, Steven recoiled, but not before having a strong tail slam him straight down the wall. "Hah, not so used to my new form, huh?"

"Gh... a little miscalculation." Steven grunted confidently, drawing to his feet once more and then drawing his katana out, baring it. "Now we get serious."

Being able to recover the lost ground from where he had launched his sword, Kyosan drew it up and then held it by his side defensively once more. "How right you are."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica gasped and growled as she let go of Zorromon's arm and tried to get away before stumbling to the ground. At a rookie level, her body couldn't stand up to the tranquilizer for long.

"Thanks, Kotana." Zorromon took a sigh of relief as he looked at his beefy arm. A bit of blood had been drawn, but no real damage had been caused. "Damn...she really has lost her mind. She was just a gentle girl before."

"Reminisce later, we need to hurry. This place may not be stable after that explosion." Crimson then started to grabbed her legs as Zorromon grabbed her upper body as they carried her to a nearby room and laid her on a table. "Okay, I'm going in." He grabbed the datajack from his portable computer and pressed the sensor against the back of her head near where the brain stem and spinal cord connected. "Damn..."

"What? What is it?" asked Zorromon, getting concerned.

"It's so complex...she's more sophisticated than another other program I've seen. And she's only a rookie." Crimson marveled at the data he was seeing through the screen before he regained his focus. "Sorry, I'll keep going."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kotana looked back on Crimson for a moment who seemed to be marvelling at the data before then huffing, as she stood beside the swordsman. "I just hope to God this works..."

Lurea nodded for a moment, before placing her claw to her head once more. It seemed her headache was getting her nowhere. "Mgh..."

================

As their fight intensened on the roof, the entire wall of the Ethernet slowly started to crack from the tension, their blades managing to cause small shockwaves to ripple through the building as their swords collided once more.

"Still with the same lazy style as ever, Kyosan. Too predictable."

"And still with your ugly same damn face!" The brown-haired dragon kicked back, launching his leg up and booting the albino back, before trying to get a swipe at him. Unfortunately, Steven quickly recovered and dodged back, before preparing once more.

"Will need to do a little better then that." Steven taunted.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson looked between Steven's notes and Monica's data, using his extraction tools to try and eliminate the corrupted code. "Damn, several corrupted lines of code are near the vital sections of her data."

Zorromon sighed as he clinched his fist tightly, telling him, "Just do what you can. She was already sickly before Steven did this. In the least, don't let her remain as a viral thrall."

Crimson nodded and continued to work before his ear twitched upon hearing Lurea's groan. "Lurrie, everything okay back there?"

----------

Geez, these guys are going nuts. The feline quickly jumped from the crumbling wall as she continued to stay within sprinting range of Kyo, cheering him on silently. C'mon Kyo, he's playing defense because he's hurt. Go in and finish him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions