Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Daisy wasn't stupid. In her time as princess, she had met plenty of sick, perverted suitors. She wasn't so pure, and good like Daisy. She was more...dirty, more adventurous. "I....I am a dirty, sex loving girl. I'm perverted, and I...I love having sex with lots of guys," the girl declared, gritting her teeth afterwords, both moaning again as she felt two fingers enter her. Happy, bastard?

--------------------

Alex didn't though. Instead, his tentacle pushed deeper into Rangiku, fucking her ass more and more, going faster as well. He was searching for a nice, pleasurable spot, and when he found it, he would tease her with it for a few minutes, before fucking her at that spot, hard and fast.

---------------------

The clone frowned, and decided to make subtle changes, wondering if Ino would reject them. The two began to grow older, bit by bit, until they were both changed. He also added a little more lust between the two, and waited to see what would result in his actions, their breasts now big and plump like they were now, and their bodies in their sexual prime.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh, wow, you pick this up pretty quick dont you?" Mike said, stroking Peach's ass. "Now, lets count out this extra words. Lets see...1, 2, 3. I can count three words that you didnt need to use. Wow, I misunderstood you, you really are a kinky bitch arent you?" Mike laughed as he put the whip down and said "Peach, count out each spank." He then began to spank her, three times if she counted right, but more if she so much as stuttered. "Now, go ahead and tell me what you do everyday when you wake up. Same rules as before."

---------------

Rangiku cried out and began to struggle, but was rendered completely helpless. "Stop! Please!" She moaned as her ass was teased, though she was unable to stop her hips from moving on their own, trying to make Alex go deeper. Suddenly he began to fuck her hard, and the pleasure sent her to bliss and back as her moans indicated. Her pussy was dripping wet and her body was quivering with pleasure as Rangiku's moans filled the room. She was now thrusting against him completely, helping him impale herself on his tongue.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled back all to soon, and he rose up, his cock now near her sexy ass. He released her arms from the chains, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, both as a way to hold her close against him, and so he could kiss her lips as he suddenly pushed his hard cock into her ass, thrusting into her sexy body.

-------------------

"ONE! TWO! THREE, Master!" Peach cried as her cute ass was turned red. She moaned, panting for air, before hearing her Master's words. Daisy grit her teeth once more, and took a deep hiss of air, before exhaling. "Every....morning, I bite my lip so no one hears, and touch myself....Thinking of Luigi, or Mario, or both of them, fucking me...." she mumbled, just loud enough for Mike to hear. "Sometimes, I even imagine....I imagine Peach and me in bed together. Sharing forbidden kisses and making hot love together..." the brunette added, not beliving she actually admitted her dark secret to the man.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Wait...what? Daisy is supposed to be talking, not Peach)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry. Got a little confused))
Rangiku screamed with pleasure, right into the kiss, as her ass was fucked and thrust back against Alex, her hands laying limply at her sides. She moaned and whimpered and kissed back, unable to hold herself back any longer. Her large breasts bounced beautifully, and her body was held up only by Alex's hands around her waist, were he could feel her sexy toned stomach.

---------

"Mmmm, continue." Mike said with a smile as he gently stroked Peach's red but. "Talk dirtier, go into detail, and dont you dare stop touching yourself, and ont you dare cum until I tell you to!" He ordered before he began to spank Peach's ass again, going from cheek to cheek, "Count them out!" He said to her, and would spank her ten times in all, starting over if she stuttered or miscounted even once.

-----------

Sakura and Ino moaned softly as their bodies rubbed against each other, straining against their clothes, which were now far too small for them. Their breasts popped out almost instantly and rubbed against one another and their pussy became wet as they ground against their tiny panties. They awoke moaning and took each other back into the others arms and began to kiss again, but now their bodies were rubbing together and their moans were increasing with each touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled away from the kiss and continued to fuck the sweet ass of the great beauty. "Do you accept it? Me as your Master? Forever my slave?" he whispered, licking her neck and then her cheek as he fucked her ass, harder and faster, moaning as he felt their bodies make love.

-----------------

"AH!" Peach moaned as her ass was smacked again and again. "One! Two! T-three!" Peach would stutter twice until she was able to control herself as her ass was smacked. "Eight! NINE! TEN, MASTER!" she screamed.

Daisy grit her teeth, and her hatred grew. She wanted to jump up and punch that bastard's head! "I suck the cock of dozens of men, but my heart belongs to Peach. I want to lick her pussy, fuck her, make her mine!"

------------------------

The clone reappeared as the girls awoke, and let them be on their own. While he would love to go and join them, he wanted to see how a certain pair of girls were doing. Alex was hoping to take another Naruto slut girl soon, and he wanted to know how many lovers he had broken in from this universe. He needed to check on Tenten and Temari.
Rangiku could not reply for awhile, moaning madly as she was and thrusting herself back onto his cock. She reached back around with her hands and ran her fingers through his hair, her large bountiful breasts bouncing with each thrust. "Ahhhh! Oh-Oh god..." She moaned as she began to near her orgasm. "S-So close...I-Im gonna c-cum!" She cried out as she reached the edge of her climax, nearly there, but not quite.

---------

Mike raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Well well, your allot more of a slut than I thought you would be." He said as he lovingly stroked Peach's tender ass. "If all of that is true then this should really turn you on." He said as he lifted Peach up so that she was sitting on his lap, his dick right in front of her pussy, grinding against her but not actually entering yet, her legs spread wide by his own, as his hands massaged and pleasured her breasts. "Dont stop touching yourself." He warned Daisy as he kissed Peach's lips. "And dont cum until I let you." He added as he began to kiss down her neck.

---------

(Where were they again?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(10-15-2009 04:49 AM)Maero Wrote: Temari blushed and cried out as she was pushed back and looked desperately up at the now nude Alex clone. She whimpered with need, wanting him so badly, and then suddenly felt tentacles wrap around her large, hardly covered breasts, nearly snapping the bikini as they began to play with her covered nipples. She then moaned loudly as the clone began to push against her clothes pussy, sinking his dick into her and bringing the little bikini with him.

She didnt even need to be ordered to do anything when she felt the tentacles at her lips, since she eagerly began to lick and suck it, moaning all the while. Please...I need seed...I need pleasure...Im so hungry...

The clone had the tentacles tear away the two piece bikini before he resumed fucking her. He looked at her naked body, and watched with glee and she sucked and licked a tentacle. The tentacles were very sensitive, and within minutes, the cock Temari sucking shot it's white cum onto Temari's face, and into her mouth. It began to wipe itself on her hair, as the clone grinned, fucking the sand ninja even harder now. "Swallow it, slut!" he ordered as he rammed his shaft into her tight wet walls.

((Tenten was in the arms of another clone, having had sex with him and a few others after drinking Hinata's milk.))

Suddenly Alex pulled his dick out of Rangiku's hungry ass, leaving her on the edge of orgasm, and pushed her off of him, and on to the bed with his great strength. "Well, I'll be leaving. There are other things I need to take care of, so I'll just let you sleep here," he said, zipping his pants up, his mighty cock now gone from her eyes. He was within arms reach. Rangiku could grab his hand, and stop him.

He began walking to the door, and if Rangiku did not say something to stop him, make a noise, or made a move after him, he would leave the room. "If you need anything, I am always willing to help, Rangiku...."

---------------

Jealousy and hate became mixed as Daisy watched Mike kiss and touch Peach. She was always the tomboy, always the more rebellious of the two Princesses. With Luigi dead, Peach was the person she cared about most in the world....Maybe more.

She tried to ignore it all, tried to fight back her emotions as she continued to push her fingers into her wet pussy, and her other hand rubbed and stroked her C sized breasts. Peach...Get away from him.... she begged, and if Mike looked closely enough, he would see small tears in her eyes.

Peach moaned as her Master kissed her lips, and she kissed back, though timidly. She wanted to rub herself against her Master's cock, but restrained herself, not having permission to do so. I love you, Master, Peach thought, moaning with every kiss.
Temari moaned softly, spread out on the ground, cum covering her both inside and out. She lacked the strength to move now, her orgy having been several hours long, but still moaned and licked her lips weakly, her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

---------

(Um, is Tenten asleep or not? Its been awhile since then, you can place her wherever you want if you like)

---------

Rangiku moaned with displeasure as she was suddenly thrown onto the bed and left without orgasm. She grabbed Alex's hand quickly as he was about to leave, need clear in her eyes. "No..please, you cant leave me like this..." She moaned, already fingering herself, but unable to maintain the pleasure Alex had been providing. "Come on...please..." She begged him, pouting, unused to men rejecting her sexy pout.

-----------

Mike smiled and continued to tease Peach, watching Daisy's jealousy and anger with supreme satisfaction. "So...Daisy, how does this make you feel? Have you pictured yourself where I am now? Kiss and touching her like I do? Do you want her to be yours, your treasure, your lover?" He groped Peach's breast as he said this, squeezing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Tell me how much you want her, and all the things you would do to her if you had my seat." He ordered, kissing the princess's neck as he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)