Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Ohhh, rrrrawr! That feels so good!" Mar yelped in bliss, pounding Kitt relentlessly while passionately fondling her asscheeks to purposedly constrict the walls against his cock even harder, making him moan louder and enjoy the pleasure more, "Keep bouncing, baby! I'm gonna balloon you out with my orgasm!"

(Arcade)

"I've never seen someone so excited at the mention of ice cream," Dorothy said, lightly laughing while covering her maw, "Hmm, do you know a good parlor around here, though? You brought me to this part of town, after all!" she smiled as she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh, ahh, M-Marrie!" Kitt cried out in pleasure, panting hard as her pussy juices dripped down her thighs, "More, give me more, I want it, so much, soo good." she moaned.

*arcade*

"I can't help it, it's just so delicious," Katt purred, "Come on, there's one only a few blocks from here. Right down the street from where I live, OH! We could go to my place if you'd like, watch some movies and games and I could make you dinner." she smiled as she grabbed Dot's arm, pulling her out of the arcade as she smiled with enjoyment, "It's been ages since I've invited anyone over. Always so busy with work, this is so exciting." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh, fuck yeah!" Mar finished with a mighty roar, arching back as he gave Kitt a powerful last hump before his cock began spooging inside of her rectum like a fountain despite the fact he had cummed something near of a bathtub's worth not long ago, "Grrrr! Have it all, like it? Like it?!" he shouted.

(Arcade)

"Huh?" Dorothy blinked as she walked, pulled by Katt, "Didn't we just eat...?" she said, somewhat in a low tone as she realized sushi still was like a snack considering the amount of ingredients used to make it, "But anyways. Work? What do you do?" she asked curiously.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh, oh yes, fill me up with it," Kitt moaned, rapidly fingering herself as she roared in pleasure, her pussy juices pouring out of her like a broken faucet, "Oooh, it's so warm, and so much," she arched her back up, thrusting back against Mar with enough force to smack her ass against his crotch as she screamed in a powerful orgasm, her pussy clenching around Mar's cock as her cum poured out down her leg, pooling beneath her and soaking into the carpet.

*Arcade*

"Silly, that's why I said we'd watch some movie and games first." Katt laughed a bit, "And I gave you that card earlier, it's got the adress where I work. Also my cell number." Katt explained, reminding her of the card she had given her with the name 'Katt's Cabana' on it, the 'S' at the end colored and shaped like a tiger's tail, "Don't tell me you didn't even look at it," she teased as she pushed open the door to the ice-cream parlor, "Well, I payed for the arcade, you handled lunch, so I think it's my turn to pay." she smiled, "What do you want?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Quote:her cock clenching around Mar's cock as her cum poured out down her leg, pooling beneath her and soaking into the carpet.

O_o

IC:

"Rrraaawr...!" Mar growled, laying onto Kitt like an exhausted dog who has just finished humping its partner, "You liked that, didn't ya?" he sensually said, panting hotly with his tongue hanging just above her neck, letting her feel his warm breath over her smelly fur.

(Arcade)

Dorothy blushed, "Oh, y-you knew..." she softly said, remember she had paid with her own credit card instead of putting it on Katt's tab as the feline had requested, "Uhm... Strawberry flavor is okay for me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whoops, note to self: Don't mix tequila and RPGs again.

Kitt: What is this thing? *Poking crotch*

Don't worry I'll fix it.

IC:

Kitt purred softly rolling over, Mar's cock still in her ass as she wrapped her arms around him, licking his snout affectionately, "I liked it alot," she smiled, "Can we do it again?" she asked curiosly.

*Ice-cream parlor*

Katt chuckled a bit as her ears wiggled around, "I've got good hearing, especially if I'm focusing on something." she smiled, "But that's okay, I'm not mad if you're worried about that." she insisted, "Go find a seat, I'll be back in a flash with the desserts." she promised.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar humped Kitt hard, thrusting his cock even deeper into her ass while murring, smirking in a sexy way, "Rawr, you're still tight. Why not?" he playfully said.

(Parlor)

"R-right, okay!" Dorothy said casually, walking over towards the nearest table before taking a seat next to it, smiling as she waited, but thought to herself: "I've to be careful with what I say from now on..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaaa," Kitt drooled in pleasure, falling onto her chest with her ass in the air as she stopped paying enough attention to keep herself up with her arms, "Ahh, feels, good," she moaned, her breasts starting to leak with her milk as each thrust put pressure onto them.

*Parlor*

"Something wrong?" Katt asked as she set a small sundae down on the table, topped with chopped strawberries and whipped cream, "Sorry, the machine was on the fritz so they didn't have strawberry ice-cream, hope this is as good." she said as she sat down with her own hot-fudge sundae.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're gonna walk everywhere with this fat ass," Mar started saying while smirking in amusement, "Shaking it with all the cum I'm going to leave in you," he growled softly, pushing harder, his cock sinking to almost unimaginable lengths as the head spurt some more jizz while Mar briefly took some time to get ready for a second round, "And you're going to love telling everyone who fucked your brains out, won't you?" he grinned.

(Parlor)

Dorothy blinked but smiled in happiness at the large treat, "Nobody's ever gotten me this much ice-cream before!" she exclaimed, wagging her tail as she scooped to try it, murring a bit from the deliciously sweet taste, "Oh, so much sugar..." she said, feeling a bit guilty despite her pleased expression, "This is so going straight to my hips."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh, n-no, I don't want, some other girl, taking you away from me." Kitt moaned, digging into the ground infront of her as she roared through a second orgasm, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she drooled in pleasure.

*Parlor*

"Wow, if I knew you'd like it so much I would've gotten you the large." Katt laughed a bit as she took a spoonful of her own, licking it off and purring softly, "They really do have the best here, so creamy and yummy." she smiled, a bit of the ice-cream sticking to the fur on her chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad