Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Heh, didn't that feel good?" Mar asked, taking a seat on one of Kitt's shoulders, barely fitting since he was a very large size too, but figured he wouldn't be any of a considerable weight since her massive chest apparently was not putting any strain on the giant kitten, "And look at how many toys you've to play with around here!" he grinned.

(Room)

"Oooh, really?" Dorothy giggled, "I love that one, myself!" she said, putting a paw on her chest for emphasis, "Let's see who can get more!" she then proposed, smiling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you mean those people?" Kitt asked, leaning over and picking up a passing squirrel boy, "I do have alot of toys," she purred.

"B-boobs, big," the squirrel babbled incoherently as he stared into Katt's massive chest.

"Haha, you're on," Katt laughed, tearing open the bag and pouring a number of coins into it and hand the remainder in the bag to Dot, "Don't feel like counting them, guess we'll have to go on the honor system." she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, seems to me he wants in!" Mar said, using his head to point over to Kitt's massive bossom, "Though there are a lot of more toys behind us who want some attention, too!" he chuckled, looking back at the group fully hypnotized by staring at Kitt's incredibly huge, yet unbelievable firm and shapely ass.

(Arcade)

Dorothy took the bag, clutching it with a paw to feel the amount of coins inside, "Hmm, there's a lot here, hope you didn't spend too much money..." she worriedly say, starting to feel guilty for not lending money to Katt to buy their tokens and credits, before she got a confident smile as she realized something "Don't worry! I'll pay you back, double back!" she giggled, speeding past Katt and onto the nearest coinfall machine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm?" Kitt turned around, looking down at the group of people staring up at her, "Well alright then." she smiled, kneeling over and picking them all up in her arms, squeezing them into her oversized chest, "Wow, they're all so friendly, mmmm, this feels kinda nice." she purred as multible hands began moving over her breasts and nipples.

"Hmm big talk," Katt smiled as she walked up to a machine, "How about a small wager?" she asked, holding a coin against one of the slots, "Winner gets to choose where we go out next time, and loser pays. Sound fair?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, wonder who's feeling the best?" Mar joked, although he showed to be more aroused than anything as he admired Kitt's giant form making 'use' of the smaller people in town.

(Arcade)

"Sounds fair to me!" Dorothy nodded to Katt, holding her own coin back against the slot, "Let's go!" she said, but never dropped the coin, and instead curiously fixed her eyes on the moving tiles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Prrrr, their hands, all over my breasts," Kitt purred softly, falling backwards onto her butt as she held the group against her chest, a few now grabbing and squeezing her nipples, squirting fresh milk out of them, "I, feel hot, again, ahhhhh, my crotch, feels hot, burning," she moaned as her pussy began dripping with her juices, forming a puddle on the ground infront of her.

*Arcade*

Katt smiled as she turned back to her machine, thanks to her feline reflexes and steadiness it was easy to spot the perfect spots, as well as keep the coin steady before dropping, making for a perfect hit everytime. She couldn't figure the best spots with the same skill as Dot so she didn't get huge payouts, but she got alot of small ones.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, moody again for some sex?" Mar spoke, murring as he stroked his half-hard member softly, readying it for another rough round with the giantess.

(Arcade)

A single coin slid forwards, and it hit three below. Dorothy smiled as the three fell and spread to three different locations on the next, and three bulks of coins followed, ten or so already bouncing towards the pay-out hole, finishing with the last tray which pushed down over fifty credits down the hole, "Sixty! Yay!" she cheered, clapping her paws like a little girl with a cute grin as she watched and heard the prize drop. She grabbed another coin from the bag and repeated the same process of waiting and analyzing before dropping.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, I want to, feel good again," Kitt purred, she kept her hand wrapped tightly around the squirrel she had grabbed earlier, lowering him towards her crotch, "Want to, feel good," she moaned, suddenly plunging the unlucky, or lucky depending on your point of view, citizen head-first into her dripping pussy, roaring in pleasure as she used him as a toy to pleasure herself.

"Hey no fair, you gotta be cheating somehow," Katt laughed a bit as she dropped her coin, knocking over only a handful, "Think that's around twenty for me." she joked, dropping another coin in and knocking down another small amount.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, Kitt, got an idea!" Mar shouted to make sure he'd get to her, "Flip over, so I can hump your butt!" he grinned, his cock almost jumping at the prospect, hardening to its full size and eager to penetrate.

(Room)

"Gee, no way! It's all about calculating probabilities!" Dorothy giggled, in the course of three more coins she already had over 200 coins, the receiver chock full of them as it even overflowed some outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm, ahh, o-okay," Katt moaned softly, leaning over onto her knees, her massive breasts pressing against the ground, her hands between her legs still pleasure herself as she held her ass up, her tail wrapping around Mar and holding him against her ass so he could fuck her.

"Calcu, wow you are a smart one." Katt laughed, "Wish I knew how smart before I made our bet," she teased knocking over another small handful, compared to normal players she was doing fantastic, unfortunately Dorothy was no ordinary player, and it looked like her chances of winning were slim to none, "I should just give up and save face." she said a bit quietly as she dropped in another coin, she was getting at best a three to one return on each coin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad