Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"What do you, mmnnhh- mean, strange? Mmphh- chicks with boobs this big are prone mmmrrrr- to lactate too!" Mar explained between gulps of Kitt's milk, using his whole body to vice-grip her giant mounds, "The only strange part is why your milk is so delicious!"

(Room)

"So!" Dorothy gestured to Katt, trying to divert her attention from the two musclebound males, and the obviously over-gifted tiger "What brings you here?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I, don't know," Kitt purred, "I can't tell, if I like it, or not, it feels, good, but strange." she moaned softly, her tail flicking around underneath her as she gentley placed one of her clawed paws on Mar's head.

"Huh? Oh right, Mar sent me up for something, uhhhh, can't remember what it was." Katt scratched her head a bit, "Oh well sure it wasn't important, don't feel like going back anyways." She shrugged, "So he's your brother you said right?" Katt asked, curious because of the vast diffrence in the two's body structures.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrrr," murred the dragon as he was patted, then he grinned towards her "Here, maybe you should have a taste too!" Mar said, using his arms to lift the giant tigress' huge mammary with lots of effort to even attempt to curve the direction her nipple was facing to towards her face, "It's good, trust me! You'll like!"

(Room)

"R-right!" Dorothy smiled, feeling more relaxed as Katt didn't appear too apalled by the surprising sight, "Gee, we live here together!" she said, blinking her deep blue eyes through her big round glasses, "So... Katt, right?" she said, examining the tigress as she put her claws on her hips, "The name's fitting, gee!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt sniffed curiously at her nipple, purring as she closed her lips around it, suckling on it gentley. Moaning from the sweet taste and the pleasurable feeling.

"Yeah, not very original huh?" Katt chuckled slightly, scratching at her ears, "Kinda a family name. First child's always named that. Technically I'm the fifth, my mom's even named Katt."

"Uh, hey Dot, we're just gonna head out." Shadow said, still working to keep Slash covered, "I'll see ya tomorrow."

"Hey come on, I wanna get to know the sexy tiger better."

"Later, walk." Shadow said, using his own body to coax Slash out the door.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." Katt apologized as she watched the two leave.

OOC:

Mindy: *Hops in a chair with some popcorn* Yay here comes the good part!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh! Like it, don'tcha?" Mar happily smiled, grabbed her mammary and then started kneading and squishing it to help her milk faster, "And best of all, you seem to be bottomless, sexy!"

(Room)

"Oh, Shadow..." Dorothy looked as the two males left, a tad disappointed her boyfriend was included in the mix, but knew the twelve foot tall Slash just wouldn't fit in the room anymore. Upon hearing Katt's remorse she shook her claws in a carefree manner, "Oh, it's okay! We'll see each other tomorrow, gee. So, would you like me to help you search for what you came to look for?" she said with a smile, trying to change the subject again as she undid her long lock of pure white hair and then quickly redid it to keep it straight, before throwing it over one of her shoulders which extended onto her ample, round chest, "Ugh, sorry about that, been to the gym and the sauna, and my hair is sort of messy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred louder in confirmation, suckling harder on her own breast, her milk tasting better by the second, her tail flicking around underneath her.

"Hehe, try being covered in it," Katt laughed as she spun around a bit to show off her furry body, "Need to wake up hours early if I need a shower, even with a blowdryer it takes that long to get dry and style it all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"See? And later you ask why these are so good!" Mar chuckled, bumping off to land beside the giant kitty drinking from her own breasts, "You sure have an appetite!" he smirked, admiring her voluptous, but trim and curvy body with his eyes as he slowly started getting hard.

(Room)

"Oh, it must be so tiring to do that..." Dorothy symphatized, examining Katt's features with care as she spun around, giggling at her petite form around her chest, specifically, then down to her hips. "You look so trim..." she said as she looked up at Katt's slim waist, "I'm jealous." Dorothy then said with a small smile, recalling the gym as she thought of the few inches she wanted off her waist as she put her claws on her wide, perfect hips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I... can't help... it..." Kitt purred out between mouthfuls, "It's... so tasty..." she moaned softly, her own milk seemed almost to have an aphrodisiac effect on her, putting her into a aroused and pleasurable mood.

*Room*

"Jealous? Of me? Please I'm a twig," Katt laughed a bit, "look at you, perfect curves, gourgeous butt, and a chest girl's would die for." she suddenly blushed a bit, "Oh, sorry, guess that's kinda weird to mention the first time we meet." she giggled a bit nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And Katt said we shouldn't charge to let people have a taste of that ambrosia," Mar chuckled, "Though I doubt you'd share right now, would you?" he said with a smile, wagging his tail as he stroked himself off and got harder and harder by the minute.

(Room)

"This?" Dorothy said as she spun around a bit, turning her right arm to put an paw on her behind in front of Katt, "It's all fat..." she said with a hint of disappointment, even though it was one of her most sensitive spots and also one of the sexiest, "And well, I suppose these aren't bad either..." the dragon with glasses said as she looked down at herself, checking out her large bosom with both paws now as she heaved them up and down, "But getting bras has been tough ever since 15..." she sighed as she remembered her early teenager days and how her estrogen seemed to love to gather in her bust area.

"Oopsie!" Dorothy then recalled her manners, and blushed in embarrassment at her display of her own body features, "S-sorry... It's not every time I get many people to comment on my body..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt continued to guzzle down her sweet milk, unaware that whatever energy Mar had used to increase her bust size was slowly causing her entire body to increase in size with each gulp she took, already growing to almost twice her size, and growing hornier by the second.

"Oh don't lie to me," Katt purred softly, admiring Dot's gorgeous curves, "I can't imagine anyone not finding you attractive, she smiled, "All Ive got going for me is my fur pattern." she laughed, "Should see the little heart shape the black stripes make on my behind." she teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad